Chapter 32

-Hazel-
The next morning felt almost as bad if not worse then a hangover.
I was addicted to the drama, the fighting, all of it going along with Harry. I was starting to believe that I was bipolar.. I walked out for unreasonable situations and left him there. Part of this is my own fault because I left him. He never left me. Im just stuck sitting on this lonely bed of thoughts wondering what he's doing right now without me.
Groaning, I rolled off the bed and walked into Nick's kitchen in my sweats and tank top.
Nick had his back turned to me, making coffee.
"Hey.." I yawned.
"How'd you sleep?" He asked and turned around.
"Pretty good, Thanks for letting me stay," I avoided making eye contact because his eyes reminded me of who I'm trying to run away from.
"You know, I don't think you should keep running away from all your problems," he moved closer to me and put a letter in my hand, inclosing my other hand on top of it.
I looked up at him, and then down at the letter addressed to myself.
"Found it outside the doorstep, I don't really know how it got here but I think it's pretty important."
I nodded and I opened it carefully:
Dear Hazel,
I'm sorry for everything. I'm a bit over-dramatic. I really miss you and I hope that you'll give us another chance.. I will try to make this work. I promise this time.
Lots of Love,
Harry xx

Rereading the note kind of got to me. I walked out for no reason and here he is dropping off a letter apologizing.
"I think you should go back to his place and work it out. If you ever need anything or need to stay here longer, I'm always your backup," Nick locked his eyes into mine. He was still really close to me.
"Thanks Nick," I bit my lip and took a step backwards.
"Oh, sorry..I..Uhm.. Not like that," He caught on quickly.
"It's alright," I pulled him into a hug for a couple of seconds. "Seriously thank you so much for letting me stay."
"Anytime, id be glad to have you back." He winked.
I laughed, walked to the guest room grabbing my shit-filled bags, and threw myself back out into the streets.