Chapter 28

-Hazel-

His words haunted me the whole night, inside and out. They twisted, choked, and did every possible thing that could kill me.

We're over.

We're over.

We're over.

It was probably just the alcohol, but Kendall Jenner?

There has been rumors about them, but I always believed Harry.

They are friends, but I've seen garbage in magazines.

Like when he drove her to a "gay bar," that never even happened.

It was all for PR.

If he did kiss her, well that's another story.

I could hear Harry groaning from his room.

I got up and walked over to his doorway.

"Hazell," Harry whined.

"What?"

"Can you get me some Advil? Or any kind of pill? I'm having a hangover," He asked.

"I'm sorry, I'm not dating you anymore apparently."

"What do you mean?" His eyes were dull, and less energetic.

"You broke up with me last night. That's what I mean, Have fun kissing Kendall Jenner," I scoffed.

"Hazel no. I was drunk, please don't go," He pleaded.

"Why did you kiss Kendall?" I asked sharply.

"I didn't..What the bloody hell are you talking about?" Harry looked at me more aware.

"You said that you kissed Kendall Jenner yesterday too."

"Hazel, just forget about yesterday night. None of it actually happened. I didn't mean to break up with you, or say that I 'kissed' Kendall," He blinked for a few seconds, his voice raspy.

"It sure sounded real.."

"I WAS DRUNK. MY GOD, IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME THEN GROW UP. I DIDNT KISS HER," He yelled.

"You did, that's why you are being so defensive. Nice job Harry, once again, you have managed to hurt me only this time it hurts more," I told him calmly.

I walked out of his room and went to Eleanor's.

"Hazel, what was all that yelling?"

She was already up, doing her makeup.

"Harry broke up with me last night while he was 'drunk.' He told me that he kissed Kendall Jenner.." I looked away.

"It was just a kiss, even if they did. Don't let it ruin your relationship, it's being over thought. That doesn't give Harry the right to yell at you though," Eleanor said while putting on mascara.

"Where's Lou?" I questioned, looking around.

"I don't know, and I don't care. I hate when he gets drunk."

"Same, only with harry," I grumbled.

I left her room and went into Harry's with 2 Advil pills.

"Hazel, I'm sorry I yelled. I swear Kendall Jenner and I didn't kiss though..It's like what the media did to you and me. They photoshop things to get people to believe them. People think I'm dating her, but I'm not. I'm dating Hazel Lauren Paige, and I love her," Harry told me.

"Love?" I asked as if I didn't hear him right.

"Yes, Love. Hazel, I love you," He looked at me.