Chapter 21

Brynn’s POV:

When I woke up it was with a massive headache. “I’m never drinking again.” I groaned sitting up and looking around the room.

Clothes were scattered all over the place and I took a hopeful glance under my blanket, praying that I was wrong. I wasn’t

“I’m seriously never drinking again.” I muttered a line of curses as I slipped out of bed and grabbed my robe. I was going to have a stern talking to Payton about sleeping with me when I was drunk.

I could hear him in the living room talking and I poked my head out to listen to the conversation.

“Blaine, she was like putty in my hands. It was too easy. Then again, so is she.” I heard him laugh.

I watched as he picked up picture frames containing pictures of my family that I had decorated over the last few days.

“Dude, I had her crying out my name.” He paused and smiled, “No, I didn’t use a condom just like you told me. She didn’t even notice a thing and hopefully in a few weeks’ time she’ll be having my baby. If she isn’t pregnant, I’ll just have to do this all over again. Our parents will be pleased that I was able to follow through with their request. Then she can be the good little housewife I need.”

A tiny gasp escaped from my lips and I snuck back into our bedroom. Those sneaky bastards had planned for me to get pregnant so that I could follow through with the wedding?! I needed to tell Roxie and Bentley, this was getting way out of control. Even if I was on the pill and he didn’t know, he still tried to get my pregnant.

I showered quickly and changed into jean shorts and an ACDC t-shirt and headed out into the kitchen. He saw me and smiled, “Good morning, babe. Have a headache?”

I was disgusted at how he acted like he didn’t do anything wrong but I couldn’t let him see that, I needed him to believe that I was in love with him.

“Yes, promise to never let me drink like that ever again.” I said, grabbing aspirin and a cup of water.

“I’ll try to stop you next time. So what are your plans today?”

“I’m actually going to get breakfast with Roxie and Bentley, and then I’m going to do some shopping with the girls. What about you?”

I didn’t care at all what he was doing and I definitely was not going to be hanging out with the girls but I needed him to believe that.

He smiled and pushed my hair out of my face and I resisted the urge to flinch. “I’m gonna hang out with my brothers for a bit. Maybe you can take my sister shopping?”

“Sure, if she would like I can just make it an almost sister bonding and I’ll take her out. Tell her I’ll pick her up at two to take her shopping and we can go see a movie and get dinner.” I forced out. He was clever, very clever.

“I’ll let her know.” Payton kissed my forehead before grabbing his phone.

“I’m heading out, I’ll see you later.”

I turned to leave and he grabbed my arm pulling me flush against his body and kissed me. I didn’t feel anything when he kissed me so I pretended to think he was Ronan to kiss him back and Payton pulled away smiling.

“I’ll see you later, babe.”

I nodded and walked out of the condo slowly before taking off in a dead sprint and heading over to Roxie’s house.

****************************************************************************************************

“Wait, let me get this straight.” Roxie said after I explained everything to her. “Mom and Dad want you to have a baby so that they can move this wedding along faster. Did they not just kick me out for getting pregnant?!”