Chapter 3-The New Couple

"Elijah was asking about you yesterday in school-Ouch, I love you, my little princess but you have got to stop gumming me." I said in a soft voice, like my infant daughter could understand me. Evie was latched onto my breast like a blood hungry leech. 
"Really, what did he have to say?" Sarah asked me and she didn't sound to enthused. I looked up at her as she was putting away some of Evie's clothes in the nursery.
"He said if I see you to have you call him. And that he has no clue where you got the idea of him sleeping around on you from." I laughed. The evidence was there. She had in fact found things on his phone indicating he was a cheating pig. Sarah also had the screenshots to prove it.
"Jeez he is so full of his own shit...He thinks it was appropriate to get pissed off when I went and had revenge sex."
"Wait, you had sex with someone else? That's great. Fuck him." It was, Sarah deserved way better. I knew Elijah King was no good from the very moment I met him. Yes, he had made Sarah happy for eleven months but who knew how long he was being a shady sneak their entire relationship.
"Right. I would have told you sooner but you've been busy with the kids and all." By the way she said all I knew she was talking about Dominic and Rory. My friend was a little shocked when she found out I was sleeping with Rory...it was weeks before Evie was born. My OB had suggested tons of sex to put me into labor...
You get the gist. "You've seemed a bit stressed." Sarah added.
I was stressed, more stressed then I had ever been. For some reason my Lover was mistaking that for an 'attitude'.
"Yea a little bit." I waved it away nonchalantly and laid Evie in her crib. I was relieved to find that she had fallen asleep and my aching nipple could have a rest. "Maybe we can go have lunch tomorrow, catch up. I have to go get ready." Sarah followed me from the room and shut the light off behind her.
Dominic and Rory wanted me to go to the club tonight. I wasn't to sure how I felt about it.
~
"You have got to be fucking kidding me." I muttered under my breath as I waited for the bartender to finish my martini. I had broken away from our group of five for two fucking minutes and Sutton had seemed to find her measlily little way to them.
I was in no mood. The night was already going awry for me. For some odd reason Zeke had given Dominic the key to Olivia's leather chastity belt. Why he had given my husband that responsibility, I didn't know. I didn't like it. He knew it made me uncomfortable when I dismissed myself to get a drink.
That girl was always in trouble for something.
I debated on rather I would stay at the bar and avoid any and all contact with my Lovers wife but when I had my drink in hand I found myself making my way back to them.
She was with a man and I couldn't see who he was as I reached them, given he was facing away, talking to Zeke. Sutton's entire demeanor changed when she noticed me. Nothing good could come of the look that came over her. That sarcastic smile she possessed came out as she looked up at my husband. She had cut her long black hair and honestly the short style made her look even more like a bitch.
"So how is your daughter?  I would love to meet her." Sutton said to him. I knew she was trying to piss me off. Talk about my kid like I wasn't standing there, listening. Suddenly Sutton frowned and her gaze shifted to Rory. "Or is she your daughter?"
I was about to knock her right in her kisser but when her new man turned around I stopped and my mouth dropped open.
"Are you ready?" Elijah asked Sutton, pulling her close to his body. What got to me the most...neither Rory or my husband looked surprised.
"Seriously?" I mean I knew she had given him some interest at our BBQ a year ago but I didn't expect him to cheat on my friend with this skitch.
Elijah just frowned at me like I should have known and they walked off.
"Sarah and Elijah have been broken up for a month already, babe." Dominic said before I could get a word out. Rory shrugged in agreence as if that was okay.
"Yea? I bet you didn't know that he just told me yesterday to have her call him. Did you two know about this?" I asked them in disbelieve. The two blank stares they gave me was enough to answer that question. "Unbelievable." I snapped.
"We can't help who the guy sees, Amelia. And its not our place to run and tell Sarah." Rory pointed out. It was my place though and that is why neither of them said anything to me.
"So that justifies it? That is so fucked up." I shook my head at the both of them. Sarah was our friend so why they chose to keep Sutton and Elijah a secret was beyond me.
"Wait, you two have a kid together?" Olivia asked. I glanced over at her, probably with a not so nice look on my face. I refused to have someone piss me off by using my daughter to do so.
"Mind your business, Olivia." Zeke suggested.
"Take me home." I demanded. I felt like I was going to burst into tears. I had felt like that a lot since having the baby.
Both of my men tried to get me to stay. Finally I took the keys from Dominic and drove myself home.
~Dominic.~
She was dreaming, I could tell by the way she frowned every now and then, whimpering softly. Amelia was curled up under our covers the next morning and I had laid awake for a while just staring at her. It was six AM. We would wake the boys soon for school and then we would all part ways to go about our day while Evie stayed behind with Sarah. My Queen is perfect this time of day, peaceful and beautiful. I reached over to stroke her hair and caress her smooth porcelain face. The contact had her stiring slightly, arousing her from slumber.
"Hi." She says sleepily as her eyes flutter open to look over at me. I reply by leaning over and kissing her. It surprised me when she deepen our kiss and pulled me closer. I figured she would still be upset that we hadn't told her about Elijah and Sutton. Honestly, she had enough on her plate. I captured her soft curves in my hands when she pushed me against the mattress and mounted me, almost immediately I became aroused.
"Did you sleep well?" I asked as she leaned down, kissed my neck and made her way south.
"Mhm." Her eyes met mine as she lightly bit down on my pec. "But I don't want to talk." A deep sigh left my lips as she clawed at my night pants, a fanatic glow in her eyes. She freed my cock from its confines, holding it with her delicate touch and looking at it as if it had potential for greatness .
"Sure baby, we don't have to talk." I shut up after that as she started to lick and spit and suck clumsily. She usually did it with grace unless I urged her to be sloppy. She was the addict, and this was only the preparation of the needle. A preparation that only took thirty seconds before I pulled her away from my glistening, rigid member.
When she licked her lips clean it set me loose and seconds later I was nuzzled comfortably between her slick thighs.
"Not yet..." I said when Amelia hungrilly gripped me, guiding me to her opening.  "Stay here." I told her and she frowned up at me. "Understand?" A cunning grin speed across my face and she nodded up at me.
"Yes, I understand." I gave her a quick kiss before getting up from the best and heading for the closet. Im only there for a couple of seconds.
I could see the excitement in Amelia's eyes when I set the box on the bed. "Come here." She gets up without hesitation at my command and comes to stand in front of me. "You won't need this." She raises her arms, aiding me as I slipped her night gown off, leaving her completely naked before me.
My wife eyed the box in anticipation when I  opened it. I pulled out a pair of pink nipple clamps attached by a short golden chain and her eyes widened. We had used them once before, early in her pregnancy.
Her lips parted and she gasped,  watching me clasp them to each of her erect nipples. I knew they would be extra sensitive from breastfeeding. Amelia's eyes caught mine and she bit her lip as she moaned quietly when I pulled the chain with my finger a few times  to ensure they were secure.
I sat back on the bed and pulled her onto my lap, onto my cock. Amelia's own arousal was through the roof and I slipped inside of her with little resistence.
 I brushed her hair back from her face revealing those plump lips and  kissed her fully, longingly, lustfully...lovingly. At the same moment she slowly started to rock against me, eyes  glazed with lust and she was in a submissive bliss.
"Open your mouth." I tell her and she does, a curious look on her face. I put the short golden chain between her lips and when she willingly closes her mouth I  reach behind her and pull her head back by silky long curls.
She was surprised and when she squealed the metal fell from her lips and she laughed breathlessly. 
~Amelia~
Dominic's  teeth grazed up my neck as he stood up to shift my legs higher, allowing himself deeper access. My orgasm came quickly. Muscles deep inside of me clenched tightly around him and I heard a low groan in my ear. The world shattered as my body went rigid and the climax ignited deep inside of me, down to my core. I was dimly aware of his continuing movements.
"Dominic." His name came out in a desperate plea as I continued to  violently come. Seconds later my back was beating painfully against the bedroom wall.
Despite my body screaming at me that I could no longer go on at this pace, I dig my nails into Dominic's tight, hard muscles that flexed bellow my palms. They were all at work as he continued his hard use on my body.
"Yes...Yes!"
"Fuck." My husband growled,  his hand slid from my thigh to rest against the wall for support beside my head. I crashed over the edge again  and he thrust  upward one last time.
I laughed softly against his ear as the pulsing in his cock slowly faded away, filling me with warmth.
I could feel his heart hammering in his chest as he slowly eased away from me, letting my legs fall away from his hips.
My legs felt like jello and my body tingled. "That was nice." I finally said, still trapped between him and the wall. "And quick." I added, with a giggle.
"Well...sorry. Its been a few months."
"Its okay. I enjoyed it."
"Sounded like it." Dominic said with a wink and I watched him move to the bed only to fall onto the mattress.  Maybe I should deprive the two of them more often. At the thought of that I laughed again. "You're amused this morning."
"Yea, I suppose. I have to shower. Please go wake your children up. I need to call Sarah too." I pushed away from the wall and headed for the shower.
"Maybe you shouldn't tell her over the phone. I don't think you should tell her at all, personally." He suggested.
I stopped at the door and turned to look at him, scoffing. "I'm inviting her to lunch and Im gonna tell her. I don't care how you or anyone else feels about that. She is my friend."
"Why do I feel like its going to end badly!" Dominic called as I disappeared into the bathroom. I didn't reply to that as I turned the shower on.
Probably because it was going to end badly. Elijah's a prick and Karma is a bitch.
--------------------------------
Comment and Vote!!!
-Lu💋