Chapter Fifteen

Songs for this chapter are:

Wonderwall- Oasis

Bleeding Out- Imagine Dragons

Space Bound- Eminem

(A/N if you don't know who Chase is go back and read Chapter 7)

--------------------------------------------

Brooke's POV

"Chase?" I asked in disbelief. His eyes swirled with happiness and he leaned over to table to give me a hug.

"Brooke! How have you been?" He asked kindly. I felt myself sigh and relax into his arms. They were strong- but not as strong as Justin's.

"I've been better." He pulled away but his comforting hands held my shoulders.

"Come on, love, I'm taking you back to my place and you've got to explain everything."

"Chase I don't think-"

"No, no buts." He argued, sending me a smile.

We drove to Chase's small but comforting apartment. We walked through the door and a wave of warm air hit me.  "Sorry it's a little hot in here." Chase chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm burning over here." I joked, pulling Justin's jacket from my shoulders.

We both sat down on the couch and Chase handed me a water bottle. I thanked him before he got down to business.

"So what's going on Brooke? I know this isn't normal." He gave me sympathetic eyes, encouraging me to elaborate.

"Well- I- I was kidnapped." I whispered and he gasped.

"Oh my gosh Brooke I'm so sorr-"

"By Justin Bieber."

Another gasp fell from his lips before he slammed his hand over his mouth.

"That criminal who has killed-"

I cut him off by nodding. I knew he was just as scared as I was now. We sat in silence for a few moments before Chase reached out and grabbed my hand.  "I'm so sorry Brooke. I should've known when he came into the bar and ran after you." He apologized, shaking his head.

"It's not your fault."

He nodded although I could see the pain behind his eyes.

"Thank you for letting me stay here. I didn't know if he would find me if I went-"

"He's not going to find you, don't worry Brooke." Chase but me off, squeezing my hand.

I just hope Chase was right...

Justin's POV

The minute we got into the house I stormed into the kitchen. I was huffing out uneven breaths as I grabbed the bridge of my nose. Brooke was certainly a challenge. She just can't seem to listen to me.  What will it take to get her to be an obedient girl?

I shook my head and got out a glass, filling it with vodka. I downed one shot and instantly felt better. I stopped after the one, I didn't want to get drunk, knowing it would only cause more problems between Brooke and I.

I sat on the bar stool in front of the kitchen island, swirling the empty shot glass around my finger. It felt lonely without her by my side.  I sighed, standing up from the school and walking up the stairs.

"Kitten!" I called out, walking into my bedroom. I didn't see her on the bed. My eyebrows pulled together in a frown before I hastily left the room.