Chapter Thirty-Two

Songs for this chapter are:

The Reason - Hoobastank

Fall - Justin Bieber

--------------------------------------------

Brooke's POV

"I do too, and you can just sit back and relax while I handle this Brandon problem." Justin mumbled into my hair. I nodded slowly against his chest, fully relaxing my body into his touch.

I still didn't fully forgive Justin, for all I know, he could be lying to me. I don't trust him, and I know that he doesn't have one single ounce of trust in me. We sat back down in our seats, Virginia becoming fully aware of our presence.

"Where did you two go?" She asked suspiciously. I shrugged, looking away from her. God, I hate her. Why did she always have to get into Justin and my buisness?

"None of your damn buisness." Justin spat. Virginia huffed, turning away from him. "Stupid bitch." Justin mumbled to himself.  At least he knew how to put her in her place.

I sighed, closing my eyes. I really just wanted to get off this plane as soon as possible. Justin was agitated, Virginia was annoying and I was moody.

We're like the dream team, if you may.

"Attention passengers, the plane will be landing in a short amount of time. Please fasten your seat belts." Before I could even grasp the material of my seat belt in my hand, Justin was already leaning over me and doing it up.

"I am capable of doing it myself, you know," I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Just taking precautions," he winked me. My ears started to becoming sore, from the air pressure, so I swallowed multiple times to un-pop them.

"Oh my God! My ears hurt!" Virginia whined.

"Yeah, well my eyes hurt from looking at you but you don't see me fucking complaining do you?" Justin snapped at her. I bit my lip, stifling my giggles.

The plane smoothly hit the ground, and a few impressed whispers filled the plane. Justin quickly stood up, pressing the palm of his hand against my back, urging me forward. We stood out in the aisle, waiting in the line to get off the plane.

A man next to us reached up and tried to grab his suitcase from the top shelf. He brought it down, and it accidentally hit my head.

"Ouch," I mumbled, rubbing the back of my head.  I laughed lightly, it must have been a funny sight to see.

"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry!" The man's eyes widened.

"Fucking watch it then!" Justin barked at him. A bunch of heads turned towards us, Justin's jaw clenching.

"I - I'm so sorry, I d-didn't mean to!" He stuttered.

"Are you okay, baby?" Justin asked me.

"Fine," I whispered. I turned to the man, "you don't need to apologize, it was just an accident." He feverishly nodded, scurrying out of the plane.

"You really need to calm down." I said to Justin. He rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his hard chest.

"He was a clumsy little shit and he deserved it." He grumbled immaturely. 

"He apologized, and you made a scene, which wasn't necessary." I scolded. His mouth twitched to the side, and suddenly, he pushed past me and stormed off the plane.

Wow. Unbelievable. I rolled my eyes, slinging my grey purse over my shoulder. Could he get anymore childlike?

When I walked out of the plane, I'll be honest, the sight in front of me surprised the hell out of me.