Chapter Fifty-One

(a lot of POV changes in this chapter so please pay attention ily all)

Songs for this chapter are:

Overboard - Justin Bieber ft Jessica Jarrell

Carry On - Fun.

Love Makes Me - Hunter Hayes

--------------------------------------------

Brooke's POV

"So, why is my dad in Boston? We've always lived in New York." I asked Paul. We were currently stopped because of all of the traffic.

"He just said he didn't want Justin finding out where you're going, and it would be pretty obvious if you went to your childhood house." Paul chuckled. I nodded, agreeing with what he said. Although, I do wish I could go to my old house. I miss it a lot, and it would bring back a lot of amazing memories.

I doubt Justin has very big chances in finding me, I mean, why would he ever think of going to Boston?

I feel horrible. One part of me wants to rip off this stupid band around my arm and let Justin come for me. Yet, the other part wants to get as far away from him as I can. His words hurt me, but, I love him so much. When you love someone, it's so hard to stay mad at them.

Paul glanced over at me, "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." I mumbled, crossing my arms and looking out the window. I knew Paul saw right through my lie, but I'm glad he didn't continue the conversation any longer.

Paul took the next exit off of the highway, causing me to frown. "Where are you going? To get to Boston we have to stay on the highway."

"This is a shortcut." Paul said abruptly, not bothering to explain himself any further.

"Okay then. . . " I trailed off, turning the radio up louder to drown out my thoughts.

Justin's POV

"I don't know what to do," I cried, wiping the stray tears from my cheeks. Conrad patted my shoulder, trying to make me feel better. We were now sitting in my car, still in the parking lot of that stupid fucking coffee shop.

I had told Shaun and Kiera to head home. Someone else may come out looking for Kiera, and Shaun should keep her safe at his house.

"She's gone, and I can't track her." I sniffled, trying to stop crying. I didn't want to look like a pussy in front of Conrad. Although I know he isn't the type of kid to judge, I still need to try to put on a somewhat tough act.

"You know, there's a saying." Conrad spoke up quietly. "If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours. If they don't they never were."

"She is mine." I snarled, I would never give Brooke up.

"Then she will find her way back to you." Conrad noted, looking me in the eyes.

I swallowed roughly. "I hope so."

"But, um, what are we going to do right now?" Conrad pondered.

I paused, looking ahead at the empty parking lot in front of me. If I started travelling in one direction, there's a huge possibility I'l be headed the exact opposite way. I should've been smarter, I should've created a tracker that couldn't be broken or tampered with. How could I be so careless? I guess it's all coming back to bite me in the ass now.

"I'm going to need a friend's help." I muttered, taking the car out of park and swerving out of the small lot. "His car dealership is pretty close to here."

"Car dealership? What are we going there for?" Conrad wondered. His confused face made me laugh, he's way too innocent to be hanging around me.

"Don't get your hopes up, I'm not buying you a car." I joked, stopping at a red light. I looked to the sides, noticing no cars. I quickly zoomed through the red light, earning a few car horns from the people behind me.