Chapter Sixty-Seven

Songs for this chapter are:

Lust For Life - Lana Del Ray ft The Weeknd

Love Lockdown - Kanye West

I Don't Wanna Live Forever - ZAYN (Acoustic)

--------------------------------------

Justin's POV

"What the fuck?" I spat out, watching Tyler's arms curl around her waist. She pulled away from their kiss, giving me the same smile she did in the council meeting.

"You'd really think I'd leave you to rot, Bieber?" Tyler smirked, hugging Judge Reed into him. My eyebrows shot up, he was planning this the entire time?

"How did you do this?" I questioned. I knew Tyler was smart, but fuck, how did he work this out?

Brooke looked as if she already knew the answer, smiling brightly and keeping an arm wrapped around me. "Well, I knew your psychotic ass would somehow get an early trial." He chuckled. "I just had to wait for you to do that. Then, my beautiful girlfriend here, who just happens to be a judge, took your case." He hardly explained anything to me, keeping it short and sweet. My mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water.

Nevertheless, I launched myself at him, hugging him tightly. He laughed, "C'mon, Bieber, you're my oldest friend. You allowed me to be apart of your gang, you really thought I'd do nothing?"

I had nothing to say except, "Thank you." I smiled. He saved me.

He grinned, "I suppose we'll chat later about the gang and that." He glanced behind me, and I sucked in a breath. I had completely forgotten Brooke's mother was still here. "And we have some unfinished business to attend to."

I frowned, "And what may that be?"

"Please," He scoffed. "as if you haven't been itching to get revenge on all of those fuckers since the second you were placed in that institution."

All of those fuckers. I couldn't even pin point exactly who he was speaking of. There were so many people I would love to get my hands on.

But I couldn't. "I don't know, Tyler." I had just gotten out of trouble, I wasn't ready to throw away my freedom just yet.

"It'll be fast, just like the good old days." Tyler and I hadn't worked together for a number of years, but when we did, it was iconic. Both of us were very skilled in what we did, sneaking in and out as if we were the ghosts who haunted our enemies.

I licked my lips. "I'll get back to you." I was tempted, extremely tempted.

"Alright man, congratulations, once again." He gave me an evil grin, knowing how lucky we both were that his girlfriend was a prestigious judge.

"Thanks Tyler, and Nicole." I smiled at her, thankful for their fucked up morals.

Deep down, I knew that without them no sane judge would have released me. No matter what I said, at the end of the day, everyone saw me as a cold blooded murderer with too many issues to name.

"Congratulations, Justin," Brooke's mom appeared infant of me. There was a bit of remorse in her voice, but once she looked over at a beaming Brooke, she softened. "I, uh, would love to have you two over sometime, together." She attempted to give us both a genuine smile, but failed.

"Mrs. Santilli, I understand how hard this is for you. But I promise you, I am the best thing for Brooke, and she is the best thing for me. I love her more than I love myself, she will never go a day in sadness." Her mother needed to see how perfect Brooke and I were together. We bring out the best in each other, after all.