Chapter Fifty

Songs for this chapter are:

Rollercoaster - Justin Bieber

Human - Christian Perri

Beside You - 5 Seconds of Summer

--------------------------------------------

Justin's POV

"I - uh, well you see. . ." I trailed off, letting out an awkward cough. Stupid fucking Paul.

"So, it's true?" Brooke whispered, heartbroken. My gut clenched at the sight of her, but then it turned into confusion, why was she so upset?

"Why does it make a difference? I still love you as much as I did before." I told her, grabbing her hand and playing with her delicate fingers.

"Our whole relationship, was built on a lie?" She questioned it, but I knew she realized it was true.

"I know how much you hate being lied to, kitten, but please - "

"Why would you do this? Does it make you feel so much better to have someone believe that we're soul mates? Now I realize that was all a lie." She took her hand out of my grasp, despite my pleas.

"We are soulmates!" I argued, stepping closer to her as she backed away. Kiera by this time had run off, trying to find Shaun. I don't think she heard about claims not being real. . . lucky Shaun.

"I'm so tired of being lied to Justin! I want to trust you Justin, I do, but then all of this shit just keep getting thrown back into my face!" She throws her arms in the air, and I can tell she's so fucking defeated. I know she has no idea what to do at this point, but for some reasons, my mouth isn't listening to my mind.

"You're not all that perfect either!" I yelled at her. Yes, she is, why did I say that?

"I'd like an explanation on how you managed to get all of New York's gangs in on your little claiming shit." She crossed her arms, causing her tits to squeeze together. I gulped, trying to tear my eyes away from her chest.

"Come out of the bathroom, let's get a table." I suggested in a soft voice. I really hoped this would end well, I didn't want to lose Brooke, again. Why do I keep fucking up?

She silently agreed, but rejected my hand when I offered it to her. I pretended as if it was no big deal, but in reality, it killed me. I lead her to a small, secluded table for two in the corner of the shitty restaurant. Who the hell would come here on their own account?

We sat down at the disgustingly dirty table, but I tried to ignore it.

"So, um, I guess I'll start explaining." I muttered, looking up into Brooke's gorgeous eyes.

I took a deep breath, here goes nothing. "So, I was never a normal kid when I was younger. I was extremely sadistic, and I had the weirdest thoughts and goals in my life. Kat was really the only person keeping me from turning those thoughts into a reality. Then when she "died" I turned to my father. He placed me in the gang life, and eventually I became very successful and created my own gang. Once my career was set out for me, I really had no idea what to do next with my life. All those thoughts started coming back, including girls. I wanted to be in love, but ever since I was little, I always believed in, um, kidnapping a girl instead." I coughed awkwardly, Brooke was probably judging me horribly right now.

"So, I met you in the music store that one day, and I knew you were the one I wanted. You're right, there was no real electricity - although I made myself believe there was - but there was excitement. I was bursting with excitment, at the thought of having somebody to love. The human brain is funny that way, I told every gang in New York about my discovery of claims, and they believed me. The brain is stubborn that way, for example, if I tell myself I'm going to dislike the taste of beer, the brain will believe me and make it taste bad. I threatened my father and every other gang to keep their mouths closed about my lie. Since I was the strongest gang - still am - they complied and they haven't said anything."