Kiddnapped

I was waking up to the sunlight rudely shining in my eyes. I wandered to the window. I was amazed to see fields and fields of long yellowly green grass. How did he even get a place like this? Did he do this just for me?

I got dressed in a basic black tank top and cloudy blue jeans. I wandered downstairs to find my Saviour. "Joker?" I shouted. There was no reply only the sound of metal pans dropping. "Holy Motherfucker you scared the crap out of me" He said. I tried to stiffle a laugh. "Making breakfast?" I asked still smirking. "No. I was gunna wake you up" he laughed. I awkwardly laughed with him, confused as to why that was so funny. "Can I walk through the feilds? I looked outside" I asked. "Uhh. Sure?" He said. Was he debating whenever or not to let me outside? Was his plan to trap me hear against my will?
I spent over 1hr running through the fields chasing rabbits and dancing in the long grass. It was very theriputic. I tripped over a wire of some sort. It wasnt a bager trap cause it wouldnt of set off like that. I started to back away slowly back to the house with out making a sound. When I looked up from my feet I saw 3 men advancing towards me like hounds on a fox. I turned around and sprinted. Because I'm small I was lucky i could blend in with grass finding it harder to spot me. However it was also harder to spot them.  It felt like Bambi. I could slowly see the house appearing. Using all the energy I had left I sprinted to the house. I saw Joker at the driveway. "Joker!" I screamed catching the attention of the men but not him. "JOKER!" I screamed louder. The large men were closing in on me and I started to panic even more than I already was. "DAD!" I shouted. He turned around but he was too late. A man came out of no where and rammed into me. I screamed and blacked out.