Chapter 10

Louis walked around, feeling slighty pressured at which club booth to go to next. He was having a hell of a good time at tailgate, and the clubs were making it better. He had gotten info on drama club, and even some on Jazz Choir for sophomore year.

Eleanor had a tight grip on his hand, pulling him left and right to different booths. Niall trailed far behind them, talking to Zayn a bit more.

Most of the Seniors were either practicing for the game that night, practicing their cheers, or they were at the tailgate, helping with booths and dancing by the speakers.

There was a stage set up with huge speakers on them, and everyonce in a while, some seniors would go over and dance.

"Ooh, Louis! GSA, we should totally join!" She squeaked, pulling him to the colorful booth with a bunch of candy. Louis smirked, following her and saying hi to the people behind the table.

"Yeah El, we can join. I'll be right back." He told her, seeing that Harry was the only person by the speakers. Might as well make himself look like even more of an idiot.

He made his way to the speakers, smiling awkwardly at Harry. The Senior grinned when he saw Louis, grabbing the younger boy and twirling him.

Louis was taken back, but laughed and began doing a few of his stupid dances. The speakers soon ended 'Troublemaker' and began 'Grade 8'.

Harry smiled brightly, and Louis vaguely remembers Harry telling him that he was a big fan of Ed Sheeran.

"My mind is a warrior, my heart is a foreigner, my eyes are the color of red like the sunset." Harry sang along, doing a few weird dances and making Louis follow what he was doing.

A few others joined in, making Louis and Harry seem less and less idiotic as different songs played.

Niall, Zayn, and Eleanor spotted the two, watching them from the crowd that had formed. Niall looked at Eleanor and Zayn, asking if they wanted to join in. As usual, Zayn shook his head, but Eleanor nodded enthusiastically, grabbing Niall's arm and pulling him into the mix.

Louis smiled (and surprisingly, Harry did as well), nodding along to the music. Harry tapped Louis' shoulder, grabbing his attention.

"What song are you doing for this month's solo night?" He asked, trying to speak above the music. Louis shrugged.

"Dunno. Probably won't do it this time." He answered. Last time was fun, but he didn't really want to go through that stress again. He had to get used to being all over the place. "What about you?"

Harry glanced around at all the other kids, then gestured to a different area that had less people around. He didn't want everyone to know what song he was going to do.

Harry led him over, sitting on thw ground. Louis gave him a strange look, but sat down as well.

"I'm doing it alone this time. Another original song." He said crossing his legs. Louis nodded slowly. "Story of My Life."

"Hm?"

"That's the title. Tell you what, I'll take you down to the studio tomorrow before Homecoming, yeah?"

"Sure." At this point, Louis had learned that keeping his cool around Harry was easier than he had originally thought. All he had to do was take him off his pedestal for a moment.

"You should spend the night again soon." Harry told him, beaming. Louis chuckled, bobbing his head. They hadn't done much after the party last Saturday, both of them were too tired.

Although, Harry had made him breakfast and they had an intense game of Just Dance 2014 the morning after.

"That'd be fun. No party, though." Louis said, grimacing. He can wait until he was a senior to go to another party.