Problem 12: R.I.P GBBO

Whoops look at me doing a chapter about something that was relevant a couple of months ago but hey, I'm still not over this so here we go.

So for all you guys that have no idea, there was a really popular show called The Great British Bake Off that was shown on the BBC but now it's moved over to Channel 4 and only Paul Hollywood is staying with the show meaning the three best people of the whole show aren't gonna be on it. (Oops I actually do not like Paul soz mate) So I thought I'd talk a bit about it and then just talk about this year's series cause WOW I loved it a whole lot.

Well like a lot of people, I'm disappointed about the fact that it's moved over to another channel because honestly from what I read it sounds like they are going to change it a bit and I don't think that many people will watch it with these changes, okay now onto this year's series.

I'm gonna be honest, the contestants this year were all amazing and I love all of them. I do have some favourites though and they were Val, Selasi and Candice, yes I did cry at Val's speech when she left by the way I am not ashamed to admit that. I'm also really glad that they all hang out and get really excited whenever I see an instagram post from one of them where they're all hanging together. 

Am I going to still watch it? Well yes, I'm going to give it a go cause they could surprise us by still keeping it how it is.