Problem 10: Remember Remember, the 5th of November!

On the 5th of November, the UK have a special celebration where there is bonfires and fireworks. The reason why we celebrate it is because of a failed terrorist plot on the Houses of Parliment.

Basically, years ago a man by the name of Guy Fawkes wanted to blow up the parliment using gun powder and he failed, got caught and was executed. If you have seen V for Vendetta is has a similar storyline except for the romance and the other bits.

Now, my problem with this is the fireworks is that they are too loud and can be very dangerous, especially when they are in the wrong hands. So basically if you see a chav with a firework you better fucking run otherwise you will get injured and you will be responsible for your own actions. Also if a firework dos not set off, please do not go back to it as it is very dangerous and if it falls please immediately run into the house where you are safer.

For me the best bit about it is the food, I'm not gonna lie to you about it. I actually told my aunt that I'm only coming for the food because it is basically like a BBQ but indoors and you have jacket potatoes and other hot meals but then leftover sweets from Halloween and anyother treats that has been made. I also love the bonfire because I have a fascination for fire but sadly we aren't having one this year which is really sad man.

Here are some top tips for dealing with Bonfire Night and being safe:

-If you have pets in the house and you are going out, keep the lights on and put on the radio so they aren't as scared as they normally would be.

-If you have sparklers, always wear gloves and place it into the mud when it has finished.

-WRAP YOURSELF UP! It gets really cold around this time of year so don't forget coats, hats, scarves and gloves.

-If you have had a bonfire, go in the shower when you get home so you don't smell of smoke.

-As I said earlier, don't go back to a already lit firework and if it goes flying towards you go to the safest place which will be inside the house.

-Make sure a responsible adult lights the firework.

-Keep children at a large distance away from where the fireworks are getting lit.

Overall, HAVE FUN AND STAY SAFE PEOPLE.