Epilogue

The Game Master's P.O.V.

Beep... Beep... Beep...

I woke up to see a flurry of my doctors around me. I slowly sat up, even though they insisted that I stayed down.

"Did they escape?" I questioned, my voice hoarse and scratchy. One of the lead doctors nodded his head. I clenched my fist and slammed it down on the night stand next to me. It splintered into pieces, the white painted wood shattering. I slowly got up and walk out of the room wearing the white hospital gown. Two soldiers followed me, stating out facts that I had missed.

"Your son's corps is in a suspension bubble until we find a subject to reincarnate him." one of them said.

"And also we captured a young girl. A elf by the looks of it." the other one said. I perked up when I heard the 'elf'.

"Bring me to her." They led me down a dark hall, the dim neon lights flickering. The led me to a cell where a brown haired elf sat there, her arms chained on the wall. He turquoise and yellow dress was torn and covered with blood splatters. She growled at me when I stared at her.

"Where are my friends?!" she demanded, her spirit showing by her words. I had know idea who or what she was talking about but all I said was:

"They're all dead." Her caramel brown eyes seemed to pop out of their sockets, welling with tears.

"They can't be! I won't allow it!" she screeched, her body shaking the chains creating quite a clanging. 

"They sadly are... but I can bring them back to life. By your magic."

"I'll do anything!" she exclaimed. I smirked evilly and gestured to my men to take her to the back up reincarnation orb.

"Perfect..."

That's pretty much it folks! Don't worry, I will make a sequel but I'm taking a break from the Why? series. I will be making another book call Only After Dark... so check that out! I'll see you guys in the next story!

- Michelle