Chapter Eight: The Elves' World

Sapphire's P.O.V.

I flew out of the portal and landed on something hard with a big 'oof'. I was stretching when a voice came from beneath me.

"Sapphire... GET OFF OF ME!!" Amber yelled. I quickly got off of her and help her of the ground. That's when I noticed that our clothes have changed.

"We weren't wearing this before..." Lia said, looking at her self. She was wearing a long royal blue gown that stopped about a centimetre on the ground. She had a golden belt that was a carved into a griffin. The griffin's wings and eyes were encrusted with garnet, her birthstone. It had a sweet heart neckline that was lined with golden swirls and tiny garnet gems. Her sleeves were made out of golden lace and stopped just after her shoulders. She wore a choker that had a griffin broach around her neck that went around her arms and across her back. Her hair was pinned up high into a pony tail with a garnet clip. She wore blue slippers that was edge with the red jewel.

I was wearing a knee high green dress. The dress had silver fire pattern along the right side of the dress and climbing upwards to my waist then after exploding with different flame patterns along my upper body. On my waist laid a silver belt carved into a phoenix. On the wings and eyes were blue sapphires jewels. My dress had sleeves that started after my shoulders so my shoulders and neckline was exposed. The sleeves, which had more silver flames on it, went to my elbows. The end of the sleeves and the neckline was edged with diamond shaped sapphire. On my neck was a leather choker with a large sapphire pendant in the middle. My hair was put in a faux-hawk braid with sapphire flowers put stuck into it. My shoes were were dark brown leather 

Amber's dress was a strapless ruby dress with a sweet heart neckline. The dress to about ten centimetres above her knee and the edge of the dress was lines with bronze like scales. Her dress looked like it was made out of red leaves. The designs bellow her waist was pointed downwards while the ones on the upper body was pointed upwards. On her waist was a bronze scaled belt with a dragon design. The dragon's eyes and wings were encrusted with citrine, her birthstone. Her sweet heart neckline was edge also with bronze scales. She wore scarlet red gloves that went to her elbows. The glove also had the leaf design. She wore a necklace that had a single orange jewel pendant. Her hair was tied into a bun and had a bronze net over it. She had black leather boots that went just over her knees (Enough with the dress talk. Even I'm getting bored.) 

We stared at us in awe. Never had we wore something so specific to our personalities in our lives. The boys were also staring at us in awe as Amber spun in her fancy dress, smiling in delight.

"Welcome to our world." a french accented voice said from behind us. I quickly turned around to see several different people pointing arrows at us. We spotted the lady that had spoken to us. She had curled brown hair that was just above her shoulders. Her eyes sparkled gold as a seemed to be crown adjusted into her brown locks (Author-Chan is too lazy to write about her clothes because... yeah. Maybe next chapter.). Theo and Daniel ran stood in front of us, ready to fight. The girl seemed to be confused until she looked over. She sighed and flicked her wrist, making her soldiers lower their bows.

"Sorry for the rude welcome. I am Princess Viatrix, daughter of Paeris Magus. You are?" she stated. Amber stepped up and introduced herself and the rest of the group before bowing to the princess. That's when I noticed that all of them had pointed ears.

"You guys are elves!?" I exclaimed sending all of the soldiers to their weapons. Viatrix flicked her hand again and giggled.

"Yes, my child." she said to me. I raised my eyebrow and was about to question her about it when she interrupted me "Yes, I know I look your age but I am really one thousand six hundred and twenty-four years old." Everyone's jaw seemed to drop to the ground and she laughed even harder that before. 

"Why are you here?" One of her guards questioned to us.

 "We were heading home when we accidentally went into the wrong portal. Now we have to go back to our world." Lia responded to the brown headed guard.

"Oh, what world would that be?" the princess questioned.

"Earth." I responded and the elven princess looked shocked.

"That's a long way from here. You'll need some help. Follow me!" Viatrix said before running into the forest with the rest of us following behind her.