Chapter Twenty - With A Drunk Guy

HI PLEASE ALSO READ MY OTHER STORIES ENTITLED HEAVEN STARRING JIMIN OF BTS AND KRYSTAL JUNG AND IT STARTED WITH A BLIND DATE STARRING SEHUN OF EXO AND MOMO OF TWICE!!!

Chapter Twenty

Isabelle Lee's Point of View

It's all over the news and it's breaking my heart.

I just got home from the hospital and it's four in the morning. I haven't slept because I wanted to support my father and the Kim family for their lost. Also, I want to see Peter and comfort him, but he didn't come and my father and I had to go home and rest.

Mr. Kim's death hasn't sinked in. It feels like that this is just a dream and when I wake up he is still alive, but we all know that's not going to happen.

I turn off the television and went to my closet to change my clothes. Mateo is still there in the hospital helping the Kims to settle everything.

I pick out a pink pyjama set which was the first thing I saw and change my clothes. After, I wash my face and brush my teeth.

And now that I am prepared to sleep and rest, I couldn't. I worry about Peter. He's so close to his father and Mr. Kim has been always his inspiration and motivation to be what he is right now.

I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling, waiting for sleep to come. I try to close my eyes, to relax because being in the hospital was so tiring and depressing. I can't believe what's happening right now.

My eyes are still closed and all of sudden, I hear a light thug on my window. I open my eyes and stand up for what I just heard.

Thump!

There it goes again. Where is that sound coming from? I walk my way to the window to check what it was. I pull the curtain to the side and suddenly, my body freezes.

"P-Peter, w-what are you doing down there?" I curiously say as I try to get a better look on him since it is dark.

He doesn't answer and starts to climb to my room instead. I am taken aback by his abrupt action and I couldn't help my heart to stop beating so fast.

As soon as he reaches my veranda and finally get a better look of him, I suddenly realize that he is drunk.

"Are you drunk?!" I ask and it was so stupid of me to ask something that is absolutely obvious.

I start to worry because he looks so drunk, tired, and utterly upset. It breaks my heart to see him like this. I know everything that just happened affected him that he resorted to drinking.

He's so drunk that he couldn't balance himself anymore and it seems like he is about to doze off so I decide to put his arm around my neck and assist him inside. I lay him on my bed and remove his shoes one by one. I could smell the stingy smell of alcohol which makes me think, should I change his clothes or not.

Hell no, Isabelle. You are not doing this.

But I just couldn't order my maids to. I don't want anyone to know that there's a boy inside my room because they might think of something else especially my father. But I could also let them transer him in another room. But as much as I want to keep this to myself, we all know I want to be with him.

I turn my gaze back at Peter and he's sleeping now. I can't help myself to feel sad about him. He looks so morose and it saddens me as well. I wish I could just take away all the pain for him.

I have finally decided so I stand up from my bed and went to my closet to look for a huge shirt that could actually fit him. I couldn't help myself but to giggle when I found one with pink and red hearts all over it.

I then saunter my way out of my room to get a wet towel so I could clean him up and make him feel comfortable. I actually can't believe I'm doing this.

As soon as I got everything I need, I head back to my room to find Peter with his whole body spread out on my bed. I suddenly feel cold sweat strolling down my forehead and my heart thumping so hard as soon as I am seated beside him.

God Isabelle, you're not harassing or doing something bad, why are you so nervous???

I swallow hard before I could touch the hem of his shirt and begin to pull it up his head. I even manage to close my eyes as soon as his shirt is fully up, but my stubborn eyes try to peep.

It seems like I'm sinning right now so I immediately change his shirt as fast as I could. (Please don't be bothered by this one. It's just that Isabelle is so innocent. Haha)

After changing him, I find myself staring at his beautiful face. I have always wanted him for as long as I can ever imagine and no matter how close we get, it always seems so far away.

I suddenly remember the things he told me two days ago about forgetting everything we had which left me absolutely hanging. What does he really mean by that? It has been bothering me all day and all night! The most complicated part is when he told me to forget the past and the "relationship" he's talking about but then he ends up sneeking in my room.

Seriously. Why are you doing this to me, Peter?

And I know deep inside of me, no matter what happens, I will always be open for him especially my heart.

After moving his hair out of his face, I lightly dab a wet cloth to his forehead and then to his cheeks and so on. I was about to dab the wet cloth on his neck, but to my surprise, he hugs me out of no which makes me crash on top of his chest. I feel my cheeks heating up not only with the fact that I'm on top of him, but also with the fact that our faces are inches apart.

I could feel his hot breathing and inhale the stingy smell of alcohol. I suddenly remember a memory of us lying down on a ground covered with snow and how we were about to have our first kiss. That's definitely not going to happen now because first of all, he is absolutely asleep and second, he has a girlfriend. With that coming inside of my head, I immediately put myself up away from his body and started feeling extremely bitter as if this day has just gotten worse the way it already was.

I was about to saunter my way to the door to call my maids to transfer Peter to another room until I hear him shuffle his body in my bed and mumble something I didn't quite catch.

"Isabelle." He mumbles again, but this time it was clear for me to hear despite the huge distance from my bed to the door. I exactly dont know what to feel, but my heart knows that I should not feel anything about it. He's drunk and basically, he doesn't know what he's talking about. I sigh before I turn the knob of the door open and leave to where my maids are.