Chapter Nine - Strolling Seoul

HI PLEASE ALSO READ MY OTHER STORIES ENTITLED HEAVEN STARRING JIMIN OF BTS AND KRYSTAL JUNG AND IT STARTED WITH A BLIND DATE STARRING SEHUN OF EXO AND MOMO OF TWICE!!!

Author's Note

Hi guys, it's me Martina again. So here's Chapter Nine and I do really wish you would enjoy it. It's three am in the Philippines and I just got home and finished this part. I'll be sleeping in an hour and I just want to say that never ever let anyone's negative words towards you ever affect you because you are amazing af (lol sorry for being emotional my smart, annoying sis just called me stupid, but we're good). Have a great day and I wish that someday a guy would give you a piggyback ride (hehe). Saranghae! -Martina

Chapter Nine

Isabelle Lee's Point of View

Mister Shin couldn't afford to be here with us due to his wife's condition at the hospital and Peter is out for a photoshoot and a fashion show which leaves Mateo and I alone at the study room.

It's only ten in the morning and the two of us just arrived. We weren't noticed that Mister Shin couldn't come today until we receive a message from him.

His message is just similar to yesterday's note and to be honest, it's such a relief that he didn't state any tasks to accomplish because I don't have the mood to do so.

"Want to have an adventure?" Mateo asks after we read the message of Mister Shin together.

I could see his eyes gleaming at me, expecting a "yes" for an answer and I know he's planning something which makes me answer an "absolutely".

"What kind of adventure do you want then?" Mateo questions again which leaves me wondering.

What kind of adventure do I want?

This may be the simplest question to answer, but it seems like it's the hardest thing right now as I think of things I want to do so badly.

There are actually a lot. I want to swim since it has been a long time since I last did, I probably forgot how to float. I want to learn how to ski or skate since most of the population in Korea knows how to and it feels like I'm the only being who doesn't. I want to go to museums and art galleries. I also want to watch a movie again.

But the thing I always wanted ever since was just to go out and roam around the city without an assistant, bodyguard, and a driver who would drive the car for me.

I want to know how it feels like to be outside with no security. I want to know what's happening at the outside world which I rarely see since I'm restricted to go out. I want to be just like the others who walks and commutes to their designated locations. I want to be just like the others who could stroll and wander the world outside, free and with no worries.

"But it's dangerous outside. We... or you could be harmed and I-I dont want that to happen." Mateo concerns as expected.

"But people wouldn't even notice us. It's Tuesday today and everyone are busy. All we have to do is dress simply and go by ourselves without guards and then we wouldn't look like rich people anymore." I reason out, hoping inside that he would allow it.

"Okay, okay, I get it. After all, we're going on an adventure. Just promise me that you will not get away from me as soon as we're out." Mateo plans out as he puts on the hood of my coat for me and his as well.

The temperature outside is bearable. There are only a few cars out since everybody are mostly in school and at work.

We told the guard at the guardhouse that we're just going to have fresh air and walk around the village, but the truth is, we're going out for real.