Chapter 2

AN: Sorry for the shortness.

After Spanish I went to boring math and had a war with paper balls, with Uriah.

After getting yelled at and getting sent out me and Uri, didn't go to the principal, Ms Reyes, we messed around in the hallways and drew 'Man Whore' on Fours locker.

After that was home ec. The only class I have with Four.

I walked in and sat down in my usual seat by the window, putting my feet on my desk as a very pissed off Four walks in the room and walks right towards me.

"Move 'Man Whore' you're blocking my sunlight." I say with all cockyness intended.

"You little bitch! You wrote that on my locker! in permanent marker!" He says almost yelling at me.

"Oh? Proof?"

"I-...I uhm…" He huffs and stalks to the back of the class.

I smile and the teacher walks in getting the class's attention.

He knocks my feet off the desk and I roll my eyes, putting my feet back up.

"Okay so class today we learn about family. When you're older and married-"

Four's deep laugh comes from the back, "Nah, I'll be a pimp with all the bitches."

That makes everyone but me and teacher laugh.

"Anyway," The teacher continues, "When you're older and hopefully, married, you will have children and you'll need to learn how to take care of those children and now you will from the the rest of the month starting today."

He pulls out these dolls from behind his desk.

"These realistic dolls need to be changed, feed, played with, put to sleep, and loved. They cry and the whole deal right here. So each of you with be partnered to take care of one of these at at the end of the month you must turn in the child, and the only way to be an A is it not to be broken or still crying."

Everyone groans in the class.

"Yeah yeah. I'll be picking partners."

He walks to the front of the class and pulls out two baskets filled with girls the names from the class, on the left, and the boys names from the class, on the right.

He picks one by one and the names get called and the two people get there doll from the front of the calls.

Soon my name gets called.

I sit up as he pulls the boy's name from the basket.

"Tris Prior and Tobias Eaton."

I look around, confused.

Suddenly Four stands up and walks to the front, he stop by my desk. "Well." He says after a minute of me just looking at him.

I stand and walk of taking the doll. I hold it by its leg upside down, and sit but down at my desk and Four sits down next to me.

Once everyone gets a partner the teacher explains the basics and that the doll will be turned on when school ends.

Great.

Just fucking great, I'm stuck with a stupid doll and Four as my partner.