Chapter 10

Prom Night.

All day at school I was panicked because what if this turns out to be the worst night ever?

Tobias was eerily calm today. Something's up with him but I didn't have time to ask him because Chris was pulling me to her house.

So now, I sit on her bed while she does her make up, Mine already done.

She’s going on about this drug at the after party at Uriah’s house.

I’m not really listening, until she says Tobias’s name.

“....Four is gonna be so hot tonight Tris. It’s my job to make you look good, and get laid. You look like you could get laid. Speaking of getting laid, have you and Four... ya know… bumped uglies? Bump and grind? frick frack? done some adding and multiplication? done the do? the deed?” She turns to me and wiggles her eyebrows then makes a small circle with one hand and grabs a broken curling iron and shoves it through the tiny hole.

Horror crosses my face. “No. We have not had sex… If that’s what you're trying to say.”

She laughs and turns back to her make up, “You should.”

“I’m gonna wait until I’m ready Chris.”

“Whatever.” She sighs getting up and walking over to her closet.

She pulls out my dress and hands it to me.

I take it out and slip it on carefully.

I turn back and look in her full mirror wall.

It has a black top part that ends a few inches down from the bottom of my breasts. The sleeves are cropped and end just above my elbow. The neckline goes to my collar bones and is partly see through, and then it goes into a poofish soft gold tutu that ends just above my knees. The dress also has a built in bra.

Christina comes up behind me and ties a gold ribbon right were the tutu and the crop top meet to finish it off.

I smile at her through the mirror, and she smiles back.

I go through her jewelry as she puts on her dress.

She comes out in a short deep blue dress with a sweetheart neckline that is so flashy It could blind a christmas tree. The dress is floor length and fits in all the right places.

She hands me black flats and I take them, happy she remembered how much I hate heels.

She slips her heels on as I put on a few simple gold bangles.

We walk out and go to the gym.

Chris walks in and goes straight for Will while I hang back by the door and look around for Tobias.

We said we’d meet here but still I can’t seem to find him.

I decide to walk around the hall for a while.

I walk into the math room. Maybe I can get some cheats while I’m here.

I turn the light on and see the principal and my math teacher having full on sex right on the desk.

I scream and shut the light off and run out bumping into something hard and warm.

Tobias’s deep laugh roars in my veins.

“Hey you.”  He says as I pull away from him with flushed cheeks.

“Hey.” I look at his clothing. Prom apporteate.

“You look…” His eyes trail down my body. “Beautiful. And sexy but mostly beautiful.”

I nod. “Thanks.”

I shudder thinking about the teachers and sex and math and oh god.

“You cold?” Tobias asks wrapping his leather jacket around my shoulders.

I smile and nod even though I’m not cold but still it was a cute gesture.

We intertwined our hands and walks into the Prom room together.