Chapter 15

Today, Tobias has been very...touchy, and lovey, which I really really don’t mind.

We are currently eating breakfast in my kitchen while everyone else in my house is gone, and he has his hand resting on my thigh while he eats cereal.

And I can’t think straight because of it.

And he won't stop smiling!

I love him.

He gets up, taking his hand away and rinses out our dishes then puts them in the dishwasher.

He then takes my hands and pulls me up to face him.

And then we’re kissing

I slide my hands to the back of his neck to play with his hair.

He slides his hands down my sides and to my hips, squeezing them lightly, while makes me press them closer to him.

He moans and runs his tongue on my lip.

I let him explore my mouth while my hair thread through his hair.

Suddenly he picks me up and lifts my on the counter.

He pushes himself in between my legs and pulls me against him.

I wrap my legs around his hips as his hands slip under my shirt to my thin lace bra.

He unhooks it carefully then moves his hands to my neck.

By now my shirt is wrapped around his arm and my bra is barely hanging on to my arms and breast.

I dance my fingers along his lower back and run one finger up his spine which sends shivers through him.

I smirk and he moves his mouth down to my neck pressing butterfly light kisses all over.

I moan slightly and curl my hands into fist, collecting his shirt and bringing it over his head.

He moves one hand to my breast and cups it through the lacy fabric while the other hand is keeping my pressed to him.

I rest my head back on the cabinet and moan louder.

Thank god my family isn’t here.

-page break-

After our little frisky thing back there he told me he has a date planned for later tonight but first he has to head over to Zekes for a while, to spend ‘guy time’

So when he left I took this as a time to do chores then call Christina.

We ended up going to the spa and get pedicures and manicures.

We sat there and talked about boys and gossip till we were done.

I ended up leaving with navy blue nails, almost as beautiful at Tobias’ eyes.

I went home and got dressed for our date  and Tobias came home right as I was brushing my hair out.

Tobias comes up behind me and slides his hands in the front pocket of my jeans and kisses me on the cheek.

I smile and put the brush down.

“Ready to go?” He asks.

“Yeah.” I tell him and then we both leave.

-page break-

Once we arrive to the destination which is the park hill , its sunset.

He shows me a large, square blow up kiddie pool, filled with blankets and pillows, no water.  

I laugh and look at him.

He’s proudly smiling at his creation.

I roll my eyes, smiling and jump into the pool of softness.

He follows me in and holds me close.

We end up cuddling for a little until the stars are out and then we’re laying there watching.

An: I thougtht a cute lil date was needed!