Guys Night Out. Girls Night In?

August POV

Tonight was the big homie Chris G-Day so of course we had to turn up. I asked Mer if wanted to come but she said she was gone have some girl time or whateva because she had been rain checking her girls all week. Which I understood because I had been puttin my boys off for a while too. But Chris wasn't gone let me off the hook tonight. He was throwing a house party and it was about to be super turnt! All of school was finna be in the spot. 

I headed to the bathroom to do my hygiene and stuff. I took about a 20 minute shower. It was suppose to be shorter but a flashback of Meri came to my mind. 

- Flashback-

"Aug you see what you did?" She faked pouted looking at her once white t-shirt now covered with chocolate sauce. "Mann you started it. Told you not to start nothing you couldn't finish." I said laughing how stupid we looked. She was the one who started it by spraying whipped cream all in my face talking bout oops. So when I saw the chocolate sauce on the counter I justed got her back. I picked her and put her on the counter. As I pulled her t-shirt over her head I couldn't help but  notice how amazing her body was. I mean baybe was bad! "I guess little aug likes me huh" she said. I hadn't even realized i had got a lil excited. I laughed and put her back on the floor. "My bathroom is the first door on the right. Hop in the shower and I'll throw these clothes in the washer ma." "What am i suppose to wear until then?" "Nothin." "August!" "Damn ma chill. I got some old t-shirts. I'll bring one to you"

- End of Flashback-

As i finished brushing my teeth I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:45. I still had an hour so I went to my closet to figure out what I was gone wear. I decided on the Gamma Blue 12's with black cargo pants and a black and blue jordan shirt. I found a snapback to match and then put my bottom golds in. I heard my phone beep and saw it was Chris sayin to come through early so we could shit straight before people really started gettin there. I grabbed my keys and texted my other homies Mike and JJ tellin them I was comin through and have they asses ready. We was bout to TURN THE FUCK UP! 

Ri POV (MERI IS GETTING ANNOYING)

"Layla get out!" My little sister was about to be the death of me. "Why. I'm not bothering you." She said standing in my doorway just enough so I couldn't close my door without hitting her in the face but not enough to be considered in my room. If I did slam my door and hit her mama dukes would have my head on a fucking platter. Aug had asked me if i wanted to go to Chris Bday bash but naw we needed some time apart. We had been glued to each other's hips for 3 months now. I called Tati and told her to come through. We was gone have a sleep over. I pulled out the stops for her. I had been neglecting her lately. She was my best friend so instead inviting all the girls over I just invited her so I could make it up. By the time she arrived I had White Chicks all set to play, the popcorn popped, the tea ready and her favorite Baked Ziti with extra cheese all layed out. I heard her car so before she could ring the doorbell I ran and gave her a hug. 

"God I missed you" I said laughin "I can tell. But girl I've missed you too. You been playing wifey with August for so much I feel like I barely see you now. Speaking of August where is he?" By now we were in my room sprawled out on my bed. "He went to Chris Bday thang or whateva" "Oh shit I totally forgot about that! Why we not goin?" "Because I wanted some QT time with my girl." "Well." she said "Since you owe me how about we chill here for a little while and then drop by the party. I miss turning up and breaking the knob with my bestie." As much as I didn't want to go to this party. I did owe her and I was kinda curious as to what August was up to. When he gets wasted it's not pretty. So we watched white chicks while we ate and then went to go get ready for this party. Since this was basically Tati's second home she had clothes over here. After my shower I lotioned in my Flirt Lotion from VS and decided to wear my black sleeveless dress. I put on the matching black 6 inch heels with gold chains around the ankle. I wore my hair bone strait just because I wasn't gone have time to curl it. "You ready Ri?" Tatianna called from the kitchen. "Yeah i'm coming!" I threw on the final touches of my gold chunky chain necklace and my diamond studs. 

"My bitch bad looking like a bag of money." Tatianna sang "Crazy ass! You will most def be getting a few babies tonight." I said looking at her backless red dress that stopped mid-thigh. She had the same shoes as me but her's were red. I forgot we got them together. 

"Ight let's go before ain't no parking left. You know all the hoes is gone try and be at there tonight."

I grabbed my keys off the counter and headed out to my mustang. I was debating on whether or not to tell Aug I was coming through. Tati finally convinced me not to and just suprise him since he hadn't texted me either. I just hope that means he just havin fun with his boys and not some little THOT

Comment!

Like! 

FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!