Why Me?

August POV

From the moment that Tamia started leading me upstairs I knew it was wrong. I loved Ri and to be honest she was the only girl I had ever really loved. So why was I now in a bedroom with the biggest hoe that Houston High had every seen.
"You ain't got to do nothing baby. Let mama take care of you." she whispered in my ear. She started kissing on my neck. Slowly and deliberately. Damn it felt so good though. She then kissed right behind my ear which was my spot. I groaned a little and I felt her smirk on my neck.

Beep. I got a text. I was about to check it when Tamia took my phone and threw it across the room. She reached under my shirt and started rubbing my abs. It had been so long since got some. Aye I know it's no excuse but i'm a nigga man. Beep. I knew I should get it. By now all I had on was my pants. She took over her shirt revealing her red lace bra. Damn I whispered. Shawty definitely had a lil body on her. She walked over to me and started trailing kisses down my stomach tracing my tattoos. She got to the band of my pants and as soon as she started unbuckling them. Ring...Ring...Ring.... I found my phone and saw it was Ri. "Damn I gotta answer this." I pushed Tamia to the side a little and as soon as I said "Hello." Ri bust through the door.

"So this is the fucking reason you couldn't answer your damn phone huh. All up in here with this Thot." I wanted so bad to explain but I was guilty. "Ri Listen...." I said moving towards her. "Ain't shit you can tell me to make me forget this. I trusted you. I ain't even say nothing when u said you was coming to this party and I knew damn well what happened at these "legendary" parties of Chris'" Both of our attentions turned to Tamia who just started giggling. I could tell by the look in Ri's eyes she wasn't having none of this especially Tamia being disrespectful. "Shit funny?" she said getting in Tamia face. "Naw. No matter of fact yeah. You. Once again Old Amerie couldn't keep a man happy. Her Man." All I saw my Ri reach back and Sharkeisha the hoe. The way she hit the night table scared me. I saw blood pouring from her nose and mouth. Ri jumped on top and molly whopped Tamia. I put on my shirt and ran over to pull her off.

"Let go of me August!"

"Not until you calm your ass down." I yelled tightening my grip around her waist.

"I'm cool, I'm cool." She said grabbing her things and pushing past me. What the fuck was I thinking, I knew that after this she would never come back to me especially since I was the one who promised to never hurt her and not even 3 months into this relationship I had cheated. I was fucked! FUCK!

RI POV

"Ri tell me what the hell happened?" Tati said looking at me concerned. "I'll tell you what happened August is a motherfucking liar and goddamn cheat. Talking bout I'll never hurt you. You can trust me. He just like all the rest of the niggas I've dated. And for that hoe Tamia I bet every time she hear my name she salute." "Why you ain't call me. You know I would of handled Tamia grimy ass. Been waiting since freshman year to whoop her ass." "Girl I ain't have enough time. She started laughing and all I saw was red. I don't know what would of happened if August didn't pull me off her." The rest of the ride was quite. I didn't have much to say. All I wanted was to go home and get over tonight. Since Tati was spending the night I felt a little less alone.

I unlocked the front door and threw my keys on the counter and walked to my room without saying a word. "Ri do you wanna talk?" I just shrugged and put my heels in my closet. I needed to tell someone how I felt but the truth be told I didn't even know. I felt betrayed, hurt, confused, angry just everything but most of all I felt lost. I had lost my best friend and my true first love. I know we were only together a little while but I had been in love with August ever since I could remember. Now I felt like I had nobody.

I stripped of my dress and jewelry and headed to my shower. As I got in and the hot water hit my skin I felt like all my pain was being slowly melted away. I sat down and curled up in a ball on the shower floor. I don't even know how long I was there. My trans was broken when Tatianna knocked and opened the door and peeked her head in. "Ri you ight in there. You been in there a while." When I didn't answer she opened the shower door and handed me a towel. "Come on." she said taking my hand and leading me into my room.

"OK you know I'm your ride or die, that's a given. But Imma need for you to pull yourself together. This isn't the feisty strong Amerie I know. He hurt you I get that but do you know what really happened tonight? Huh? Exactly. You have every right to be pissed and mad as fuck but too you gotta know that somewhere deep down you still love him. You waited years to tell him and now your just gonna give up that easy? Besides Tamia Is the biggest jump off I know and me and you both know don't fuck with the hoeish type. He been turning her down since I can remember."

"Mmhmm. Didn't look like he was turning down too much tonight" I said with my sarcastic tone.

"Ight true. But before you walk away completely. Sleep on it ok and if you still want out. I'll call up some of my homeboys and he'll end up missing somewhere. Deal?"

"Why you gotta be so crazy" I asked laughing. I heard my phone vibrate so I checked it for the first time since shutting down Chris lil Bday Bash. I had 10 missed calls and 25 text all from August. I didn't have the energy to deal with him tonight. I'll maybe look at them in the morning.

"Hey you work tomorrow" I asked looking my best friend. "Naw why?" "We going to the beach. I need a little peace and serenity'" "Girl you know I don't do the beach. And I just got my hair done. You can't afford this hair." "Goodnight I said plugging in my phone and getting under the covers.

"Aye Ri I'm serious though. Sleep on this whole August situation. Alright."

"Fine Tat I'll sleep on it ok. Damn Oprah wanna be ass. Always tryna give advice and ish."

"Whateva" she said kicking me and turning off the lamp on her side. My phone lit up and I saw my screen saver of me and august laughing. I just shook my head and turned off my lamp.

Why me?

THOUGHT I WOULD START THE NEW YEAR OFF WITH A NEW CHAPTER.

COMMENT. VOTE. ADD.

WHEN I GET 10 COMMENTS I'LL UPDATE.

LOVE Y'ALL

-LIBRA XOXO