Please

August Pov

"I'm glad we're friends" that's all that kept replaying in my head. What the hell did that mean? It's cool though if she wanna play games then let the games begin.
"Aye Chris!" I said walking into Chem takin my seat. "What?" "You still talkin to Ri homegirl?" "Who? Tatianna yessir. Got her right where I want her too. She feeling a nigga!" He laughed. "Ight cool. Aye ask her what up with Ri for me. She got me tripping G. Hit me that ole I'm happy we friends bullshit." The more I thought about it the more I got heated. All this fucking tryin I was doin and she just gone play me. "I got you bro." We dapped and then I zoned out for the whole period. I hated this freaking class.

The bell rang and school was over for the day. I told Chris I was out and I'd talk to him later. I had way too much on mind and I just needed to get home. As I was heading to the parking lot I saw Ri and her homegirls. I stood and watched them until her homegirls left then made my way over to her. "We need to talk" I said harshly as grabbed her hand and walked to her car. "What the hell August!" She yelled yanking her hand away from me. "So we just friends now?" I yelled back leaning against the car. "Yep. We ain't together right now." See normally Ri was only person in the world who didn't irritate the fuck out of me but right now. She was seriously testing my patience. "And what are we? Should I just walk away for good or nah? Cause I'm trying here. I been trying to give you yo space and all but you ain't just about to play me." "Ain't nobody playing you!" I took a deep breathe and finally said "You know what I'm done. I'm with this bullshit and I'm done with you." That was it. I walked to my car and sped all the way home.

Amerie Pov

I felt the tears fill my eyes as I got in my car and slammed my door. But this time they were tears of anger and frustration. Ok yeah I meant to hurt him a little with the friend comment but he really just walked away from me especially after he's the one that cheated. Ok maybe not cheated cheated but close enough. I drove home with ALL THE WAY HOME by Tamar Braxton playing. I passed August's house on the way home and noticed his car. I thought of stopping but nah he was the one with the attitude and stormed off not me. As soon as I got in the front door I called for moms. "Ma you home?" I waited until finally she answered me "In my room" I walked back there and plopped down on her bed.

"Hard day at school?" She said as she turned down the volume to reruns of Real Housewives of Atlanta. "Kinda. August is overreacting." "Mhmmm. Explain." "Ok well Tatianna got tickets to the Drake concert tonight and she wanted me to go and told me about this guy named Omari who I guess is feelin me. Anyways I told August I'm glad we're just friends. To annoy him a little but I really didn't mean for him to think I was tryna play him. I just him to feel what I was feelin." I heard her breathe hard but she didn't say anything. It remained silent for a few moments and then she finally spoke up. "Alright do you want my honest opinion or my sugar coated opinion?" She asked "Honest" I said sittin up. "Ok. August has a point. Your playing games with his heart but not only his yours too. And the only thing that is gonna happen is you lose August or your going to lose yourself in these little games of yours. What if he would of said that you knowing that your working hard on your end of a relationship and he's planning on going to the Drake concert with some girl. You'd be pissed. Now he's probably just blowin steam right now but Amerie you better get yourself together before its too late." "Ok." I huffed and got up and kissed her on the forehead and started towards the door. "Oh and so when were you going to tell me about this Drake Concert." "Sorry It just slipped. Can I go. Please!" I said doing a puppy dog face. She shook her head yeah and I walked out before she could say anything else.

I went to my room and hopped in the shower for a while. I washed my hair and decided to leave it curly tonight. I put some of my products in it and went to go pick out my outfit. I couldn't decide on a dress or a romper. Finally after some process of elimination I decided on my short sleeveless black lace romper and my red peep toe heels. I did a little light make up and went to check my hair. Perfect. I grabbed my phone to check the time. It was already 6 they would be here soon. I decided since I was ready I would shoot August a quick text just so he knew I wasn't mad.

Bae😍😘💔: I'm sorry... I know I was wrong and I'm sorry I hurt you. Just don't give up that easy on me please!

*Beep Beep* I knew it was Tat and them so I yelled to moms I was leaving and headed out making sure to grab my clutch and house keys.

Time to turn up! At least try.

COMMENT! Vote! Share!

Is August Right??

What's going to happen at the concert?

Is this gone make things worse?

Are they going to get back together soon?

Love y'all
- LIBRA XOXO