The 1st Step

Tatianna Pov

Yeah I know what August did was fucked up and if I didn't really know how they felt about each other I would of been like fuck him. You could do better but anybody who knows them know what they have is real. I just don't want her to wake up one day and regret her decision. Now the question is why am I up at 4 am well. That's because Ri phone been goin off all night and its irritating the hell out of me. I went to the bathroom to pee and when I came back her phone was ringing.

Damn I think as I walk over to her phone and answer it.
"Goddamn August. You what time it is?"
"Look Ri... Wait Tatianna what the fuck? Where the hell is Ri?"
"Sleep nigga like I'm trying to be. August listen to me. I know you want to fix this but blowing up her phone all night is not going to make her talk to you any sooner. And all your accomplishing is irritating the hell out of me ok. Night and don't call back until at least 10."
-click. I put her phone on the charger and turned it to silent. I knew august would be callin before 10 but at least it wouldn't annoy me. I hopped back into bed and caught some sleep. Finally.

August Pov

After Tatianna hung up I decided it would be best if I just went to bed. I guess I wasn't getting nothing accomplished. I headed to the shower and let the water get just right. While I took off my shirt I caught a glimpse of the small hickey on my neck. Fuck!

I hopped in the shower and let the hot water hit my body. If I could just explain. If she would just give me a chance. I had to work tomorrow so maybe after work I would stop by her house. Nah that ain't smart. Maybe I could ask Tatianna what they planned on doin and just pop up there at least then we would be in public. I hopped out the shower and threw on my basketball shorts.

I instantly fell asleep with Ri on my mind.

Beep!Beep!Beep!
"Ughhhh" I groaned hitting my alarm. Time for me to make this money. I stumbled into the bathroom and did my hygiene stuff. Man my head was killing me. I would pop a few advils before I left. I put on my footlocker uniform and headed to the Kitchen.

On the counter was a note:
Alright I cooked some pancakes and bacon for you. It's in the microwave. I don't know what time I get off but if I'm not home by 10 make sure you lock up and make sure to check on Amerie and Layla. Dayna is working the same shift as me so they might be home alone too.
Love u. Momma

Maybe that was my way to talk to Ri after all. I ate and then took the advils. Grabbed all my stuff and headed out. Back to the money.

-After Work-
Today was hella busy. I can't complain though it took my mind off my problems. While heading to my car I decided that I would text Ri.

MyOneAndOnlyRi😘😍: Up to talk?
I knew she wouldn't text back so I got in my car and headed towards Chris house. I needed somebody to give me some advice because Ri was not having none of me right now.

*Knock Knock*
Chris: My nigga! What u doin here so early?
Me: Nigga it's 5 o'clock!
Chris: Forreal?
Me: Yep. Yo you gone let me in or nah?
Chris: My bad.
He motioned me and I followed him to the living room. I took a seat while he went to the kitchen for whatever. I flipped through the channels and saw the basketball game on. Chris finally came back with 2 cokes and a box of leftover pizza.
Chris: Dawg last night was super turnt! A nigga on his grown man shit now boiii
Me: Says the nigga with the scooby-doo pants on! I said laughing.
Chris: Everybody got jokes huh. So wattsup?
Me: You ain't hear about last night?
Chris: Who didn't. Tamia finally met somebody to put her in her place.
Me: Man and Ri ain't said shit to me since she stormed out. I know what I did was wrong but damn let me explain.
Chris: True True. Aye but be real what would of happened if Ri ain't bust in there?
Me: Ion even kno.
Chris: you know Ri and you know she explode and she'll cool down a few days later. Let this phase pass and you can go back to being sprung in no time.
Me: I guess you right
Chris: When am I ever wrong? Yoo what's up with her friend Tatianna she bad!
Me: You want her numba?
Chris: Hell yeah
I texted him the number and got up to go.
Me: Alright I'm gone. We dapped and I left. Beep. I looked down at my phone but since I was driving I would put it off until I got to a red light. Beep. I finally got to a red light and checked. It was Ri.

MyOneAndOnlyRi😍😘: Nope!
MyOneAndOnlyRi😍😘: Idk. I'll let you know.
At least she answered me. Maybe Tat and Chris was both right. Time that's the least I could give her. Plus I had to check on her and Layla soon it was already 8. I went home and got all fresh. I put on the shirt Ri got me last year for my birthday. It was red with this girl smoking a blunt on the front and my camos with my red converse. I knew her and lay would probably be hungry so I went and got the Chinese food from China Max she loved. I pulled up to the house and my nerves instantly got bad. Here goes nothing I said walking to the front door. I finally rung the bell and waited. When the door finally opened there she stood.

"Hey" I chocked out while she remained silent

NEXT CHAPTER IS AMERIE'S POV
COMMENT! VOTE!

1K READERS!

Love y'all.
-LIBRA XOXO

BTW: Follow me on Instagram: auriel_xoxo