Morning After

Ri Pov

I groaned as the sun shined through my window waking me up from my sleep. I yawned and rolled over to look at the time. It's only 9:45 I thought. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I could feel the slight change in my walk but brushed it off and did my hygiene thing. I hopped in the shower and just stood under the water letting the hot water soak my sore muscles. I heard the door open but didn't pay it attention until I felt August's arm wrap around my waist. "Morning Beautiful." he said into the croock of my neck. "Morning" I replied turning around to face him. We began to kiss but he broke it. "I better hurry up before yo mama come." he said. "Wash my back?" I said handing him the rag and I washed his. We finished up, I headed to my room while he stayed to brush his teeth. I need to wash my sheets I thought to myself as I went to the closest and picked out an outfit. I decided to go make breakfast since I knew moms and Layla would be home soon. I looked thorough the fridge and settled on pancakes and bacon.

"Something smells good" August said taking a seat on the counter while I finished some pancakes. "Your favorite. Pancakes and bacon" I answered without turning around. "Somebody feeling good this morning huh" he teased. "Whatever!" I laughed bending down to check on the bacon in the oven. "I'd like to think I had something do with that" he said slapping my ass. "Stop playing." "Don't front you know you like it." "Mhmm." I said taking the bacon out the oven. "That's not what you was saying last night." he said pulling over to him. "About last night, you good?" he said holding my waist. "Great." I said gently kissing his lips. He tugged on my bottom lip for entrance which I allowed. He hopped off the counter and turned us around so now I was the one pressed against it. Our kiss was interrupted by the sound of a car locking. "Shit." August mumbled. I looked down and saw what he was talkin about. "Did I do that?" I said mimicking irkle. He just shook his head and walked toward the bathroom.

"Ri, we're home!" Layla screamed running through the front door. "Layla why are you so loud." I said coming out the kitchen so she could see me. "I am not!" she said pouting. "So were you ok staying here by yourself last night?" my mom said putting her keys on the hook. "Ma I'm 17 I can stay home by myself." "Well excuse me miss all grown up." she said "But you'll always be my baby" she added taking a seat on the stool. "Hey Ms. Perez" August said nervously. "Hey baby. What are you doin here? I saw your car when I pulled up." "Just came over since Ri cooked breakfast." he answered quickly. "I see." I know this is not going to be the end. She got off the stool and headed toward her room.

I fixed everyone's plates while August got out the glasses. "Breakfast's Ready" I called out. Everyone took there seat. August sat next to me while Layla sat next to mommy. From time to time I would catch her staring at me and August. Everyone made small talk about senior year and the future. "All done." Layla told moms. "Alright you can leave." She waited until Layla was out of earshot. "I know what happened yesterday." she blurted out. August chocked on his pancake while I just stared. "I'm not mad you two are almost grown but I have one question." she continued

"Did you two use protection last night?"

COMMENT!  VOTE! SHARE!

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.

HOW WAS IT?
ARE YOU SURPRISED ABOUT RI'S MOM?
TELL ME HOW Y'ALL FEEL.
PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!

LOVE Y'ALL
-LIBRA XOXOX