S E V E N

New Message from Luke Hemmings

1:15am.
Luke5SOS: how close are you guys?

1:20am.
eleanorpriorx: pulling into parking lot right now. meet us in the lobby?

Luke5SOS: sure! I'll be there in 5 minutes.

I honestly could not believe this was happening. I was about to meet Luke. THE Luke Hemmings. And not only did he want to meet me, it wasn't rushed or awkward like if we were in a meet and greet or in public! Eva and I scrambled out of the car as fast as possible and adjusted our clothing. I had dressed especially adorable even if I was only going to see Luke for a little bit. On the way to the hotel, Eva messaged her twin, Emily, to tell her we were staying at a hotel in Irvine instead of driving straight home. Hauling our bags through the automatic doors of the hotel, my palms started sweating as I heard the elevator ding and the doors slide open. I felt Eva tap me on my shoulder and out of the corner of my eye I watched as she pointed towards the elevator. I turned to see who walked out and there he was in all of his glory. Just as tall, masculine, and good looking as I'd imagined. He looked around the lobby for a few seconds until his eyes landed on us and a huge smile spread on his face from ear to ear. He didn't lose eye contact with me as he crossed the marbled floor. "Hi. You must be Eleanor." I gulped. His accent was even more attractive in real life. Eva elbowed me to bring me back to reality. "Uh yeah. That's me. This is Eva." I said quickly. She waved shyly next to me. Luke turned around and motioned for us to follow. We reached the elevator and I watched as his slim fingers pressed the 'up' button. "Hey can we take a picture?" Luke turned to me. I'd never think to ever see Luke nervous. He's the very last person who should be intimidated right now. "Um sure." I pulled my phone out of my bag and he crouched down to my height. Don't get me wrong, I'm not short, but I'm definitely not very tall. "Send that to me!" He exclaimed as he started to twirl my hair. The elevator dinged again and we shuffled in. Talk about the most awkward and silent elevator ride in the history of elevator rides. The minute we got to our room I knew I was going to set that photo as my lock screen.