T H I R T E E N

Eva and I went down to the corner store across the street from the hotel to pick up more snacks. On the way out of the lobby we were stopped by many teenage girls. Or more like I was stopped. "Are you Luke's groupie everyone is talking about?" "Is she the one who is staying with 5sos?" "How come they haven't come down to meet us yet?" I sent a quick message to Luke as we hurried out the sliding doors.

New Message to Luke Hemmings

1:25pm.
eleanorpriorx: I think there's some girls downstairs waiting for you to come out

Luke5SOS: how did they find our hotel?

eleanorpriorx: they find out everything lol.

While wandering the aisles filled with Doritos, Sour Patch Candy, and Arizona Tea, I decided to look at the glamour magazines to see if I could find anything interesting. Boy was I glad that I did, because I definitely found something interesting. 'LUKE HEMMINGS AND HIS NEW GROUPIE? FLIP TO PAGE 27 FOR THE DEETS'. We're definitely fûcked now. I flipped to the page indicated on the glossy cover and almost screamed when I saw the picture of Luke and I on the first night we stayed here. "EVAAAAAA" I shouted, in hopes that she could explain why in the world a magazine had thought Luke and I were a 'thing'. She came running around the corner with her arms full of junk food. "Oh my god no" she exclaimed when I shoved the magazine in her face. "Are you ladies going to buy that or just tear it up?" The store employee leaned over the cashier register to question us. "I'll buy it..." We made our way back into the hotel, ignoring the interrogating fans and rushed to our room so we could read the magazine's article. I decided to take a picture of the heading and send it to Luke.

New Message to Luke Hemmings

1:53pm.
eleanorpriorx: um Luke... [image] (not gonna actually have a picture of the magazine)

2:00pm.
Luke5SOS: oh no...

eleanorpriorx: what are we gonna do???

Luke5SOS: I'm gonna tweet about it. don't worry.

eleanorpriorx: ugh I'm sorry

New Tweet From @Luke5SOS: Hi guys! This is my friend @eleanorpriorx. She's super cool please don't be mean to her :-) [image]

It was the photo Luke took of me early this morning. Surprisingly, it actually looked really good.

7291 People Just Mentioned You!

Wow! You just got 2380 New Followers!

There goes my Twitter Privacy.