S I X T E E N

Luke and I stared at each other in shock. My face was bright red and I could feel my entire body heating up. "So..." Luke extended his arm to lean onto the door way and his shirt rose up above his waste line. That's when I realized that he wasn't wearing pants. He wasn't wearing pants. My eyes shot back up to his face and that's when I saw that he knew I was checking him out. I was definitely in a deep pile of shît. "What are you doing in my bathroom?" "I was just... you know... we ran out of soap...?" It sounded more like a question than a statement. "Uh huh. And you needed to close that door just to borrow soap? You sure you weren't going to borrow my shower too?" He sounded so cocky I thought my brain was going to explode. "I swear." I choked out. He continued to stare into my eyes. It was like he was trying to make me as uncomfortable as possible. "Alright, well I need to take a shower. So if you don't mind..." he motioned for me to leave. This was the moment I'd been waiting for. He closed the door behind himself and I got my phone out to get ready for the best moment in all of history. I pressed the red record button and waited for the shower to turn on. "What the fûck?!" I heard as the water started running. I couldn't help but giggle while I pushed the door open. That was probably not the greatest idea. There stood Luke, butt naked in the shower, soap in his hair, and red water running down his toned body. Maybe this video won't be going out to the world.