E I G H T E E N

I followed Luke as he wove through the tables and chairs headed towards the lobby. He turned right and walked past some ornate shrubs and then stopped, turning towards me.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry-" I started saying, but before I could finish he grabbed my shoulder with one hand and my face with the other. Before I knew it, his plump lips were pressed against mine and he was kissing me hungrily. "Whoa, what?" I paused, putting a hand on his chest to push him back. His soft hand fell away from my face and I didn't realize how lovely it felt to have his skin against mine.

"I don't really wanna talk about it. I just really wanna move on from that. I don't want it to be awkward between us because I really like you. I really really like you. Like a lot." He scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.

"What is that supposed to mean?"
"It means I have feelings for you Ellie. I really do. And I don't care what anyone says I just want you in my life."

I looked up into his shining blue eyes. Did I ever mention that I was smaller than average? Luke looked back down into mine and in that moment we both knew we wanted the same thing.

I nodded my head and allowed him to wrap his strong arms around my shoulders, pulling me into a tight hug, and laying his lips at the top of my head.

A/N: I finally updated! Part of me feels like this Luke/Eleanor scene happened to quickly but at the same time I'm so happy about it and want them to have babies now. Which is better, #Lellie or #Eluke or #Leleanor ??? Comment your favorite. Love you all!!!

P.S. thank you for 1.7k+ reads :,)