T E N

Eva and I were having the time of our lives. She was able to snag Calum's number and they were going out later tonight. She called Emily to let her know we'd be staying the rest of the week. We both rotated between sun bathing, swimming, and drinks until Luke would join us. I honestly could not wait until he saw me in my cute suit. It's not like I had feelings for him, I just wasn't embarrassed to flaunt myself. "Ellie!" I heard someone shout from behind us. I sat up from my towel and lifted my shades, squinting to see who called my name. Right there in front of me was the very tall and very shirtless Luke Hemmings. "Oh shît..." I mumbled under my breath, Eva giggling. I struggled to stand up when I saw Luke open his arms and graciously let them envelope my small frame. "You guys are so CUTE!" Eva called, making both Luke's and my face heat up. I invited Luke to sit back down with us and dangle our legs in the water.

New Tweet From @eva_monroe: look at these two cuties! [image]

Since the first Twitter incident, both Eva and I had gained an enormous amount of followers. I don't think she understood how much trouble she was getting us in, but I still retweeted her post. I liked that photo a lot. New lock screen!

New Mention From @lukeslegs: she's a fûcking groupie I knew it!

New Mention From @clamchowdercalum: @eleanorpriorx STAY AWAY FROM LUKE

I really really hope Luke wouldn't be angry about this.

"Whatcha looking at?" Luke asked, trying to peer at my phone but ending up getting blinded by the reflecting sun light. "Oh, nothing... wanna swim?" "Sure!" He jumped up excited. I joined him and before I knew it I was being shoved into the water. Nice try Luke. I pretended like I couldn't swim and heard Luke yell something before jumping in beside me and grabbing my waist. As he pulled me to the wall I grabbed his head and dunked him under the water. "Ella - 1, Luke - 0!" Eva shouted from her towel. My stomach flipped when I heard Luke giggle. Dang. There was no denying my feelings for him now.