F I F T E E N

Today was the day I'd set up my prank for the guys and satisfy the pleads of the fan girls. What I decided to do was fill their shower head with red food coloring so when they turned on the shower it would definitely freak them out. I know it's kinda lame and I had to pay a custodian $30, but it was going to be worth it to hear their screams and catch it on video for the world to hear. I quietly crept into their room to make sure everything was working right. I don't exactly know why I was trying so hard to be quiet when currently everyone was out of the room, but it went with the atmosphere. I rushed into the bathroom a quickly shut the door. All I needed to do was check the shower head to make sure the water was running and hope that one of the guys comes back extremely sweaty and in need of a quick wash. Just as I reached for the shower knob I heard the hotel room door swing open and bounce off the door stopper. Shît. I was definitely about to die in 30 seconds. You're all invited to my funeral. Sadly, there was no place to hide. If I hid in the shower, someone could come in, and without even noticing me, go to the bathroom while I was there. That was definitely not part of my plan. I froze as I heard the door knob jiggle and braced myself for the worst moment of my life ever. Then a lightbulb went off in my head. I reached for the lock on the door but before I could turn it, the door swung open. To my horror, there stood the last person I wanted to see in that moment. Luke Hemmings.

A/N: a filler/cliff hanger!!!! you guys probably really hate me right now... I'm sorry. By the way, thank you so much for 100 reads :,) I'm so honored that someone actually enjoys my writing. It's about to get freaky in the next chapter though, who's ready??