T W E L V E

Early the morning after, Luke had invited me into his room to sit on his balcony and watch the sun rise. Our views were practically identical, with the pool and spa on one side and the city on the other, except for the fact his was 10 feet to the left.

"Hey so um this is probably weird but I never asked how old you are..." Luke looked down at his hands and started to play with the pull string of his grey sweat pants. Those pants definitely complimented his figure. "I'm 35, remember?" Luke's head snapped up and he looked at me in fear. Oh my god. "Wait, don't tell me you're serious?! You actually believe me? Oh my god!" I couldn't help laugh at how gullible he was. He glared at me as I attempted to catch my breath. "I'm 17..." we both fell silent and I thought about our age difference. If he's 20 and I'm 17, then we could still date right? Right? And it's not like I just turned 17. It was September and I was turning 18 in February. I looked up at Luke and saw his eyebrows knitted together in concentration. He looked so good like that. Alright I really needed to control my thoughts because nothing good was going to come out of this. Smacking his toned bicep to grab his attention again, I also moved my chair closer to his so that it seemed like I was interested in whatever he had to say. "Can I take a picture of you?" He blurted out. I looked at him in shock. "I mean, with the sun rising it just makes your face look like it's glowing." "I didn't know you were into photography..." I teased, but as soon as he pulled out his phone I made sure to smile naturally. This was one of the most purest moments ever.

I watch as he stands up, extending his arms above his head and stretching, his muscles flexing. Any 5 Seconds of Summer fan would pay to see this moment and I didn't even ask for it. I join him and standing and he watches as I turn toward the glass sliding door. "Wait!" He calls. "Look at that reflection. We have to take a picture." "What's with you and your selfies?" I grin widely. I mean, I wasn't complaining. The more pictures of Luke and I the better. This time it's my turn to take out my phone and I pose in front of the window. Hopefully whoever is on the other side can't see us because that would definitely be awkward. Before I take the picture Luke surprises me with a kiss on the cheek and my entire face heats up. "Perfect." He hums as I reach for the door handle.

A/N: this was kinda a filler but at the same time I got super into it. I'm just crying a little bit at how cute they are...