That one Bass player

Dean found music as one of life's greatest gifts.

Specifically Metal Music,

He loved how when turned loud enough he felt like he could feel it through his body, Vibrating and making him feel alive.

And lucky for him his neighbor Castiel was in such a band who loved to hold practice in his garage just to piss his parents off which was wonderful for Dean cause he found Cas to be extremely attractive and looked really good when playing his Bass guitar singing along with the lead singer (Dean thinks his name is Lucifer) with a low gravelly voice that made Dean's knees weak and his heart thump. 

The best part was when practice was over and Castiel would look up to where Dean was watching out of his bedroom window and he'd wink at Dean blowing him a kiss before going back inside to put his guitar away before coming over to Deans cause thank his lucky stars that the incredibly hot Bass player with the black and blue hair, Snake bites and all black clothing (Ripped as those jeans where) was also his best friend/Boyfriend. 

"Hey babe" Castiel said grinning wide kissing his boyfriend "You like practice today?" 

"Always do Angel" Dean said smiling at him and kissing Cas's forehead walking with him to the kitchen to Drink soda and eat all of Sam's Oreo's.