Electric Candy

"Electric candy? What kinda name is that?" Kobra asked looking at the girl with short blue hair and bright red jacket. 

"What kinda name is Kobra?" She asked raising an eyebrow "Now do you guys want the 411 or not?"

"Yes we do" Jet star said quickly glancing over at Kobra kid like "Hoe if you mess this up I will ghost your ass" 

"Alright well a couple of Dracs where roamin around the getaway mile and someone who looked an awful lot like Fun ghoul ghosted them" She said looking at the three men "How's party been doin?" 

"Party isn't doing good" Jet star muttered looking over at the man who was currently fiddling with a ray gun and leaning on the hood of the car. 

"Right well when you find Fun ghoul tell him he owes me twenty carbons ok?" Electric Candy asked with a small smile, 

"We'll keep that in mind Electric, we'll also find you if things go Costa Rica" Kobra said smiling at the girl who smiled back and skipped off. 

"We'll find him ok Party?" Jet star said leaning beside Party poison who snorted, putting the ray gun in his holster. 

"Only if he isn't ghosted" Party poison said quietly and Kobra rubbed his brothers shoulder, 

"Fun Ghoul is better than that Party he'll be ok" 

"yeah.." Party poison said looking straight ahead at the desert "Frank will be ok".