Turn Up

Hi everybody this is Kim and I'm going to give you the Kardashian advice on the Do's and Dont's of TURNING UP.

Turn Up:

1)Getting loose, being wild and potentially engaging in sexual activity with members of the opposite gender. (or the same gender.) 

 2)Acting crazy due to consumption of large amounts of alcohol, marijuana, molly or other drugs 
It can be used as a noun where it is spelled "turnt up" instead of "turned up" as grammatical conventions would suggest. Turnt up is used to described the state of being wild and crazy like someone would be at a party.  

There are 2 ways to turn up.

The first way is getting crazy and being a hoe. Which is really fun, I've always been a hoe and look where its gotten me. When you are a hoe at a party there is a 26.7% chance of getting pregnant, and a 78.9% chance of getting a sexually transmitted disease. But it's okay! You're going to have a kid at some point in your life and If you're as much as hoe as me you're probably going to get an STD at some point in your life too.

If you are going to be a hoe always use protection (wear a helmet) you never know what you might hit your head on, while participating in sexual activity.

If you are going to turn up the second way make sure whatever you drug you do, you do a lot of it so the next morning you forget all the stupid slutty decisions you made when you were high/drunk :)

I hope this helps everyone who plans on Turning Up :) 

- Kim