Sex

(The user prefers to be kept anonymous who requested this chapter)

Okay everyone this is Kim and I'm giving you all Kardashian advice on something my life revolves around. 

Sex

Sex can be a beautiful wonderful thing. Or it can  be a painful thing with painful consequences.

So as you guys know sex is pretty much the reason my family is famous (give me a round of applause I'm awesome and talented I know.) First I'm going to give you advice on how to even get to the point where you can have sex.

1. If you are ugly without makeup like me, then you should have makeup on most of the time.

2.If you aren't that smart then don't talk. No one wants to have sex with a dumbass.

3.Dress like a slut at all times, (This is the Kardashian way)

4.Go to parties and get drunk. You will probably get laid.

Okay BUT before you have sex you need to make sure you know the consequences. So here is my advice on how to avoid those.

1.Drinking mouthwash has the same effect as taking birth-control, so take a shot of mouthwash a day and you won't be having kids anytime soon.

2.Don't have sex with a black guy if you hate pain.

3.Make a sex tape. So what if you get STD'S?  My sex tape solved all of my problems and they can solve yours too :) Oh and STD's aren't even that bad I've been living with mine since I was 14.

So I hope this advice helps you! Love you, The #1 Role model in America- Kim K.