Being Popular

So a lot of people want to know how to be popular. And everyone this is Kim writing this chapter and since I'm the most popular sister I decided that maybe I should give you all advice on how to get popular and stay popular.

First off with popularity comes some negative things like a lot of people will be talking about you and spreading rumors about you, like everyone says my butt is fake and that's just because I'm popular and pretty. People also say that my vagina stinks but that's half true. So think about the negative things that come with popularity before you try and become popular.

First off to be popular you have to have something good about you, like something people like about you. The good thing about me is that I'm pretty and my ass is huge and guys love it.

But it doesn't have to be looks, you can be a great author,or a good blogger, being good at a sport,etc.

The next thing you have to have is friends, or 'followers' (social media). Being popular isn't something that you can accomplish by yourself, no popular person is a loner. The more friends/followers you have the more popular you are.

And that pretty much makes you popular. It's really not hard to be 'popular'.

But to stay popular you need to stay the topic of people's conversations.

The easiest way is to cause controversy. Make a sex tape like me, or start an argument with someone popular on social media and all of their followers will notice you and maybe even like you more.

And if you're lazy like me just sell your soul to satan and you will instantly become popular :)

Love all of you- Kim :*

Vote if you wouldn't sell your soul.

Comment if you would sell your soul. :)