Fighting

In your life you will encounter people that don't like you, people that are jealous of you and even people that want to fight you. (Slap,Hit etc.)

Alot of you bitches get an attitude with girls and then act shocked when you get punched, So here are some warning signs, so you know if you are about to get slapped.

- If a girl puts her hair up into a bun or ponytail while you guys are arguing, she's not doing it to be cute. She's doing it because she is probably about to punch you in the fucking face.

-If you are verbally fighting with someone and they are a distance away from you and they walk up to you, they aren't walking up to you to shake your hand or give you a hug, you're finna get slapped.

-If a girl starts doing the ratchet clap with her hands while she's yelling (This also includes Waving her hands around, Pointing in your face, etc.) She might go from clapping to slapping really fast.

Now if you get slapped there are a couple options, But first look what you're up against.

If the girl that hit you is built and from the ghetto (ghetto bitches can fight) then don't try and hit her back. You will get your ass beat and something on your face will be bruised,broken or bleeding.

My advice is

1. Grab her hair with one hand.

2. Put your fingers in her eyes with the other hand.

3. Scream for help.

----------------------------------------

So to ultimately sum up this chapter, if you have a smart mouth, be able to back it up. If you're a small pretty girl, don't get in fighting situations. And if you have to fight a ghetto girl, take your ass whooping and move on with life.

Vote if this chapter helps you.

Comment your fighting tips.