Chapter 5

Beyoncé's POV

I woke up with Jay no longer in the bed. It took me a while to refresh my memory of where we were at what's happening because I was just so damn tired. I turned to my phone checking the time and my notification realising it was 6:30am. Fuck. Why so early?

'Jay?' I called out wondering where he was. I saw that in the corner of the bedroom all his stuff was packed including the emergency kit that was unzipped.

'JAY?!' I called out one more time trembling in fear. I immediately jumped up when I didn't hear him respond. I dashed around the apartment looking for him but there was no sign. We were suppose to be moving this morning. The door was unlocked which scared me even more. Had they already found us? But if they did why am I still here?

My thoughts were interrupted by the door being opened. I peaked round the corner only to see Jay with an IHOP bag and a two coffees. I sighed with so much relief.

'Don't do that again Jay,you scared the shit out of me,I thought they had already got you!' I said in a harsh tone. I was so worried,I wasn't mad or upset at him,just so worried. 'I'm sorry baby,you were sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to wake you,I thought you'd still be asleep.' He said walking towards me and planting a peck on my lips. 'It's okay,what you got though?' I said taking the bag from him and running to the table. 'Fat ass' I heard him mumble which made me giggle because he was so right.

'Bey we gotta move out very soon baby,Ghost will be here in 30 to get the keys,eat and get ready quick baby' he said placing a gun back into the emergency kit. That's why it was open. 'You took a gun?' I asked in more a confirming tone. 'Yes,for protection' he said looking at me plainly. 'Good,cause I know my baby can shoot a nigga if they get sideways' I said using some of his language which made him chuckle. He kissed me hard and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

This whole experience was new to me. Jay and I weren't together,we were just two people kissing who both love each other. I don't know when we'll make it official or if we even will,but right now,I'm comfortable with Jay and myself being like this.

'Come on baby,we have a long ass ride to get through,I'm driving' he said smacking my ass as I walked into the bathroom. I got myself ready showering and moisturising my skin. I wore very light make up,just mascara actually. I wore my black bomber jacket along with a white tank top with black ripped jeans and my black healed boots,I put my hair in a tight high pony tail brushing,straightening my hair. Just because we're running doesn't mean I can't look fly, damn I looked cute as fuck.
***
Jay's POV

'BEY FIVE MINUTES' I yelled,this woman was taking so damn long to get her ass ready,I'll never understand why women take so long. A couple seconds later she walked out looking like she came straight from heaven. She looked like a goddess. 'Hold your shit Jay,I'm ready' she said not evening looking at me placing her stuff into her bag and zipping it up. I couldn't stop looking at her. Everything about her persona just made me wanna die.

'What you looking at fool?' She said joking with me,she could see I was lost for words. 'Erm you actually' I said smirking. She blushed and walked up to me wrapping her arms around my neck for the second time this morning. She leant in and kissed me,deepening it with her tongue. I could kiss this woman all day. I've gotta make her mine.

After around five minutes of kissing, we were rudely interrupted by a knock on the door with a voice on the outside which I knew was...Ghost. I ran and opened the door dapping him.

'You good my man?' He said as I handed him the key. 'Yeah man I'm straight' I said scratching then back of my head looking back at Bey watching her smirk. 'You know I got you Jay,you need anything and I mean anything,back up,weapons,money,I'm a phone call away,I'll be there okay?' He said patting the side of my head like my dad use to do. I've known Ghost for a while,he's been an older brother to me,for as long as I can remember. 'I appreciate it man' I said as I hugged him,remembering my fathers embrace. We talked for a little longer. Before I knew it,it was time for me and Bey to go.
***
Beyoncé's POV

Jay and I grabbed our bags. We had four to be exact. One being mine,one being Jay's,one being the emergency bag full of guns,knives,kits,bullets,basically everything you need to commit a crime like a robbery and just a bag full of anything else we needed between us,money,extra phones,anything.

Ghost pulled Jay aside for a minute making me wonder what they were talking about. So me being my nosey ass self,I listened. 'You need a flight somewhere to get away faster?' I heard Ghost ask Jay. I was confused as hell. 'I can give you a plane Jay,if you're in trouble you need a flight out,not an a trip around America,I can get you on a flight to Canada tomorrow,I got some homies out there that will take care of you and your girl,no border check required.' Ghosts offered sounded like a good ass plan,Kanye is smart,he'd have all his money all over America by tomorrow. If we remain here we'll be dead in a heartbeat.

'Sounds like a plan man' Jay said dapping Ghost. 'I'll let Bey know what's up,I'll see you tomorrow morning then' Jay said walking Ghost to the door. 'Bye man' was the last word I heard before the door shut.

I was scared and excited at the same time,being on this 'mission' would be a way for me to try new things that I've never experienced. My thoughts were interrupted by a phone call from Nicki. Before I could even answer I could hear the panic in her voice as she spoke. 'Bey,Kanye knows exactly where you are,they're coming for you,you need to go,now please run!' Nicki said almost crying. Before I could even reply,I was cut off again,but I was cut off by the sound of a gun shot which alarmed both me and Jay. I hung up the phone and grabbed two guns from the emergency kit. I knew exactly what was about to happen.
***
Thanks for reading ✨
Don't forget to vote and comment✌🏽
I appreciate you all 💕