Chapter 16

Jay's POV

The same day Beyoncé and I return,we find out that our sister had been taken from us by the devil in living form,and on this same day, Beyoncé and I want revenge,we want him dead.

I was ready,there was no doubt in my mind that I was ready. I didn't want to just kill Kanye for everything he had put me through,but I wanted to kill him for touching Nicki,I don't know what he had done to her but I didn't care,I wanted him dead for thinking it was even okay.

Beyoncé and I stayed up all night planning and plotting the moments when we would walk into the trap house watching Kanye,I knew when he'd be by himself and when he'd be with others,I knew when he locked and unlocked he doors,when he had meetings,it was almost too easy.
***
Bey's POV

Jay and I pulled up to the dingy,old,drug infested trap house. A place I had always feared. A place which I always hesitated and procrastinated entering. This was the moment that would cement Jay and I's relationship,we are willing to go this far for each other. I'd do anything for him,and this is just one of those things.

As we approached Kanye's killer kingdom,I squeezed Jay's hand as tight as possible,I felt my anxiety rise,my blood pressure rise,everything rise.

'We got this baby,Bonnie and Clyde,I'll never let anything happen to you,I promise' he said rubbing my back. The weapons pressed against me from his waist,but my heart was still filled with gratitude from this man.

I looked him and smiled as he placed a kiss on my forehead. I felt like this was the last time I'd properly be able to feel his embrace,I don't know why. I was so skeptical about thing whole thing ,it won't go down well I thought, but I didn't know the outcome of this killing.

As we got closer to the deadly building,I heard faint screams that sounded like Nicki,which alarmed both Jay and I. We both cocked our guns guns and looked at each other.

'This is it' He said looking at me with dead eyes of regret,I saw everything he would repent for from his past,his present,and possibly his future.

'I love you Jay' I said looking straight at him. I waited for a reply but he never said anything,he looked at me and I saw his eyes get glossy. A tear rolled down his cheek and I brushed it away as the fluidity of my eyes matched his. 'I love you too' he said.

That was the last thing Jay said before we unlocked the back door,Jay always had a spear key that he found and he never told anyone but myself,he never though he'd have to use it,until now.

Had the door opened,we were met with a layer of boxes which were perfect to hide behind. I was with met with smells of sex,burning and hatred. We could both hear screaming coming from Nicki's threat,but it was a struggle scream.

The boxes met the other end of the room,they were stacked layer after layer on top of each other,basically covering the entire back wall but leaving space for Jay and to walk behind it. We could hear both Kanye and Nicki's voice echoing through out the building,one screaming as if blood were circling their throats and the tears were acid to her eyes. And the other one was laughing hysterically and finding pleasure in someone's suffering.

Eventually after walking a few steps along the boxes,in complete silence, I found a crack in the boxing revealing my sister tied up on the floor  stripped naked from head to toe with her clothes and under garments lying scrunched up on the floor ,some of them torn up with Kanye standing over her sexually abusing my best friend. I just froze, Satan is always working.
***
Thanks for reading ✨
Don't forget to vote and comment✌🏽
I appreciate you all 💕