Chapter 10

Jay's POV

'EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK DOWN!' I yelled firing two more shots. The room was immediately filled with echoing screams,confusion and fright. People were crashing against walls dropping their briefcases to place their hands on their heads and started kneeling to us at our every approach,but I didn't give a fuck,neither did Beyoncé.

What was around the room? A mother and her infant son, clutching onto each other as if they we're twins in a mothers womb. About a middle aged man in a navy suit and tie, holding his Tommy Hilfiger brief case over his head. This couple was interesting. An older man, very old, clearly the sugar daddy of his lovely and young trophy girlfriend. Then I see a few people at the corner of my eye trying to scoot past me and through the faux bullet proof door. A few more shots should make them stop. Shots fired. I heard the heart beats get louder

We had to move fast. 'WHAT YOU SCREAMING FOR BITCH?!' Beyoncé's yelled firing a shot with her shot gun bedazzled with the initials BK alarming more people,causing more blood curdling cries,as a couple women began screaming in fear obviously. Beyoncé was so sexy when she yelled like that,she was dominant in this situation.

'DON'T BE A HERO MOTHERFUCKER PUT YOUR HAND DOWN' Beyoncé yelled firing a shot at the ceiling hitting the grand glass chandelier,making it drop from the ceiling to the floor,a million clear glass shards ran everywhere,making a soft crashing sound,alarming more people.

The plan was for my partner in crime to stall and scare the civilians in the am whilst I forced the employee to put the money into my empty duffle bag. So that's exactly what happened. I jumped over the ledge that separated the customers from the employees. I shot the glass which wasn't bullet proof,making the person working drop the floor and cry out of fear.

I was immune to any emotion. I couldn't. If I showed compassion they'd take that for weakness and cheat me out of my own game. Wasn't gonna happen. 'PUT THE MONEY IN THE FUCKING BAG' I yelled pointing the gun at the bag,directing her just in case she was hard of hearing.

With out seconds passing,she jumped up unlocked the safe and the cupboard and machines containing millions upon billions of bucks,emptying the stacks of $20,000 dollars into the bag,it had to be at least 300 stacks she put in at once. Each cupboard was being emptied not missing a beat. She was on it,this lady was desperate to keep her life,it wasn't on my agenda to take it from her either. 'Please don't kill me' she pleaded.

Before I could even respond or think about what she said. I heard another gun shot fire,I was confused. The lady and I turned to face the now broken glass,and I noticed Beyoncé's arm in the still position of her shooting the security camera in the corner of the demolished bank.

'LOOT' I yelled. That was our code word for let's go I guess. She jumped off the table firing another shot. 'STAY DOWN,STOP SCREAMING BITCH' she said as she walked past the innocent people who were still lying on the floor,trembling in cold fear.

I couldn't hear any police sirens from outside so I guess it would be a matter of time since one the people inside called them, so I made sure Beyoncé and I were out with in seconds.
***
Beyoncé's POV

Jay and I ran up to the emergency exit and got onto the unstable balcony. My adrenaline was so high,I couldn't believe what we just did,it was so refreshing and exhilarating. Jay and i doing this breaks barriers for both of us.

Before I knew it,Jay had jumped down hitting the concrete floor,landing right on his feet with bent knees. I threw both the duffle bags down to Jay,they were completely full,he did a good ass job getting this filled up. Once the bags hit the floor I followed them,jumping down onto the floor,with Jay being my target.

As soon as he caught me,I felt the cold air hit my spine,I could also hear the police sirens nearing. We needed to move asap. We dashed the bags in the car and both got in. Removing our ski masks now. Anything could happen at this point ,our faces were exposed. We made sure there were not any cameras around this area so it was safe to reveal our faces.

Jay sped of leaving the back exit of the bank. Avoiding the police who had just entered in at the front. Our master plan actually worked. We drove the way we came,speeding through headlights and pedestrians,back to our motel. As Jay drove,I removed my white suit putting on some sweats and a crop top with a bomber jacket. I needed to remove those clothes immediately,just in case anyone could trace this back to us.

I quickly swapped places with Jay,taking the wheel as he mimicked my moves,stripping is clothes and placing on some sweats and a muscle shirt,smuggling our criminal clothes in an empty bag we placed in the car to dispose the clothes later on.

The car was filled with heaving breathing. No one was talking,we were both in shock of what we had just done,what crime we just committed. In my head I studied how many fucks I actually gave. Not one. I was thrilled we passed this mission.

Everything goes up from here,we're away from Kanye. His people haven't found us yet. If we could pull this off we can do anything. Having Jay by my side brings out the wild side of me. And I'm loving it.
***
Jay's POV

It's been a few hours since we robbed that bank. And honestly it's a relief to know that we have money with us. If we didn't and this little plan of ours went wrong,lord knows where we would be.

Bey and I have just been relaxing watching the news. As soon as we got back to our motel,our crime was all over the day time news. Everyone in Chicago has seen our bodies walk into the bank and rob the shit out of that place,they just don't know it was us. The news said they have no traces what so ever of the criminals,we did the damn thang. Tomorrow we're leaving for some where in the rural parts of America,we gotta stay low for a while,just to let the robbery die down.

Bey left to go to the bathroom around 10 minutes ago,females always be taking their asses a year to get in and out the bathroom. I took this spare time to call my sister and see how she was doing,also to see if she had seen our master plan.

'Yooooo Nicki' I said chuckling into the phone. 'I thought you done forgot about me nigga' she said,I could tell she was pouting. 'Never that sis,but did to catch the news about Chicago today?' I said smirking. 'Yeah and I know it was y'all,you wanna know how?'. Of course I wanted to know,Nicki was smart,she could tell,by beyoncé's figure or by the clothes we were wearing,she's the only person who has seen them. 'How?' I said leaning my head back onto the pillow. 'I saw the graft sign on the duffle bag,idiot' she said giggling.

However I stopped dead in my thoughts. How could we be so irresponsible? The graft sign is the sign of our drug company,the bag was made by Kanye's people to store drugs and money,how did we not see that?
This could lead to big trouble for Bey and I if Kanye sees or finds out,we gotta plan something,damn.

'You still there?' I heard,breaking me out of my struggles thoughts. 'Yeah,I'm so stupid Nicki!' I said and she giggled. 'You damn right,but they don't know what that means,but if Kanye sees it,he will,you need to move tomorrow,fast.' She said giving me orders. 'I got you,I think I got another little plan for Bey and I to take out,I'll holla at you later,aytt?' I said thinking to myself,I know just what to do,it won't be easy,hell it will be harder than the robbery,but it's possible,and anything is possible when it comes to Bey and I. 'Bey bro,stay safe' she said before hanging up the phone.

I gotta tell Bey what's up,I know she's gonna freak out. I mean I would tell her if she'd get out the damn bathroom.

She finally game out,butt ass naked,we both new what was about to go down,and man was I ready.
***
Sorry for the delay :(
Thanks for reading ✨
Don't forget to vote and comment✌🏽
I appreciate you all 💕