Chapter 11

Xander POV

Colon, why the hell did I hear from star, instead of you, that y'all been seeing another pack outside my fucking territory?! I yell in mind link at him.

Well, I was trying tell you that, but I got cought up in training, plus I had two replace the pushing bag, sorry alpha. He said. I growl then rub my timple and cutting the link off.

I stop walking and listen, thinking I hurd a branch snap outside.

Alpha, there's a pack right outside the house, we're on our way! William, a pack worrier said. I turn and run upstairs.

"Stop fucking, and get up theirs an attack!" I said bursting into the room my parents were in.

I run out and into my room. I burst into the room but stop and look at what's in front of me.

Star looks up at me with red, puffy, eyes and sniff.

"Star, wh-" buy was cut off by star getting up and running into my arms. I look down at her in shock.

"I thought I lost you." She whispered.

What's with her all of a sudden? Hunter said.

I don't know! I yelled back. I grab her hips and pull her off me.

"Star, what's wrong?" I asked. She looks up at me, then wiped her eyes.

"I thought they already got to you." She whispered looking down. I grab her chin so she was looking at me.

"Well they didn't, and they won't, okay?" I said. She nods then put her head on my chest.

"Star?" I said. She looks up at me with a question look.

"Get changed, I don't want you to rip my birthday present." I said. She rolls her eyes then put her arms around my waist.

"Now." I said. She groans then roll her eyes, but walked to her dresser and got some clothes.

I quietly walk behind her. When she bends over to get a shirt her ass touches my 'friend'.

She squealed in shocked and looked back at me with a glare. She leans back up and turned around. She pushes me away then walked to the bathroom. I look out the window.

Damn, that pack is huge! Hunter said.

No shit, has to be huge if its trying to fight my pack. I said. He rolls his eyes.

I hear the bathroom door open, so I turn around. Star walks over to her dresser and put the Victoria secrets bag in.

I look her over, shorts an a shirt. I sigh then shrug. We run down stairs then look to see the living room already filled with kids.