Besitos

Robyyn's POV

The last of my things had just arrived from the states. I was moving in with my boyfriend Ray. We have been dating for almost two years now.

We met the first day of Junior year when we were forced to sit next to each other in first period. He asked me out that Friday and we've been dating ever since.

"Now the flat is complete" Ray said wrapping his arms around me and kissing me.

"HEY FLAT NEIGHBOR LOOK WHAT I BOUGHT!" I heard some girls voice yelling through the building. She ran through our open door and tripped over one of my boxes. As she regained her balance she ran up to Ray and shoved a Twinkie in his face.

"LOOK! I WAS AT THE MARKET AND THEY WERE SELLING TWINKIES AND I REMEMBERED YOU TELLING ME ABOUT THEM SO I BOUGHT IT. LOOK! Oh hey who are you?" I assumed the last part was for because she had never seen me before.

"Skye this is Robyyn. She's the girl I've been talking about." Ray said to Skye.

"Hi I'm Skye. I'm your flat neighbor! Ray has told me so much about you! You're even prettier in person!" she said enthusiastically.

"Thanks. Nice to meet you" I said to her.

Skye was about five feet tall with bright red hair that she wore down. She was wearing a little mermaid shirt with black skinny jeans and red toms. She had her nose pierced and small size two tunnels in her ears.

"You too. BUT LOOK I HAVE NEVER HAD ONE OF THESE BEFORE. OMG. SHOULD I EAT IT? I WANT TO BUT IM SCARED!" she said to Ray. Man this girl was hyper.

"Eat it" Ray said to her.

For some reason I really didn't like this girl... Just something about her... Was I jealous? No no I can be. Or was I...? I mean she was alone with Ray a whole month before I came here... No no, they're just friends.

She opened the Twinkie and shoved in her mouth. As she ate it she made a face. "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU LIKE THIS? IT TASTES LIKE AIR" she said eating the Twinkie.

I laughed at her remark. "I don't like those either."

"THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND TELL ME TO EAT ONE?!?!"

"I don't know" I said laughing more.

"UGH" she said and stormed out of out flat.

"So that's Skye huh?" I asked Ray while laughing.

"Yep. She's cool. She really likes Pierce the Veil like you"

"Really?" Maybe she wasn't that bad.

"Yeah. She's also in love with the little mermaid. That's why her hair is red."

"Oh wow"

"Hey babe I got a surprise for you" Ray said kissing me. I didn't notice that through the whole thing he had his arms around me.

"You know how I feel about surprises." I said looking at him. I really didn't like surprises. No matter what they were I didn't like them.

"You'll like this one." He moved his arm from around my waist and pulled me towards the kitchen. On the fridge was magnet with our picture on it. Next to that was two Pierce the Veil concert tickets.

"You didn't" I said freaking out. I fucking loved Pierce the Veil. They were there for me when no one else was. They told me I would be okay when everything else in the world said I wouldn't. "I love you. You're the best boyfriend ever" I said kissing him.

"I love you too and I know" he said kissing me back.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi

This chapter is nonsense.

But I needed a chapter to show how she gets the tickets cx and to introduce characters c:

Whale I hope you like.

Lost? Read the first one.

The Emo and the Jock.

It's in my profile.

Whale.

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

All that good stuffs c:

I love you all c:

Laterzzzzz