¡Corre!

Okay so I know that some android users couldn't read this before but um how about now?

Comment if it's working c:

Robyyn's POV

"Robyyn; wake up; we're here"

I was woken up by the sound of Vic's voice in my ear.

"Oh.... Today is over?" I said sadly.

I was sad that today was over. Today had been the best day of my life. I haven't had this much fun in ages.

I didn't want today to end; even if it was three in the morning.

He gave me a sleepy smile. "Sadly it is"

"Carry me" I said with my arms out.

"Fine then lazy" Vic said with a smile.

He carried me up the stairs bridal style and I tried not to fall asleep in his arms.

"We're here Robyyn" he said as got up to my door. He put me down and gave me a hug.

"You know it doesn't have to end" he said whispering in my ear.

"What do you mean?" I asked him confused.

"You can tour with us. There won't be any yelling and we would treat you like a princess." He looked at me with his big brown eyes. Something in them told me that he didn't want this night to end just as much as I did.

"I-I'm sorry. I just can't... What about Ray?" For some reason tears started to swell up in my eyes.

"But he keeps hurting you..."

"He's still my boyfriend"

"You've got a point.... We're here for you in case you need to escape. Just give me a call. You have my number."

He smiled and gave me one last hug.

I walked back inside and I couldn't believe what I saw.

Vic's POV

I wasn't even three steps down the stairs when my phone went off and the yelling stopped.

New message!

From Robyyn

I'll go on Tour with you

I don't know why but those six words made me smile ear to ear.

I heard a loud slam and I looked behind me, she was banging on her neighbors door.

"What...?" The sleepy girl said from inside.

"Come on loser we're going on tour with Pierce The Veil" Robyyn said.

"Wait what" the sleepy girl said.

I stood behind Robyyn and her eyes got big.

"LET ME PACK HOLD ON" she rushed inside her flat and came back outside a few minuets later with her bags packed.

"Vic this is Skye. She's my only friend out here. Skye; you know Vic."

"Nice to meet you" I smiled and shook her hand "it's always great to have more people touring with us"

"You too!" she could hardly contain her excitement. "So how did you two meet?"

I told her the story of how we met at the coffee shop not too far from here as we walked down the stairs.

Skye was amazed at how we met and she told me that she could play bass.

"We could use another bass tech" I said to her.

She smiled at the thought if working with Jaime.

We got to the car and Robyyn didn't say a word to any of us. I knew something was wrong but I didn't want to push her.

"You're touring with us?!" Mike said happily surprised.

"And you brought a friend" Jaime said looking at Skye.

"Skye here plays bass" I told Jaime.

They struck up a conversation but I went back to making sure Robyyn was okay.

She had her headphones on. I could hear it from where I was.

It was a Spanish song but I understood every word.

So that run, run heart
you were always the faster of us two
take everything what you want but go away now
because I'll never give you my tears , So that run and don't look back
you've already done this and the truth I don't give a shit
I lived this escene and what a pity
but today I tell you No no with me

I understood now. She was running away from her problems.

I took her hand and looked into her eyes.

They were broken; completely broken. And holding back tears.

You'll be okay I mouthed at her.

She smiled and looked out the window.

That's it I thought to myself. I'm going to fix her