Always Attract

Ray's POV

"Where the fuck is she Skye!"

"I don't know Ray! She was crowd surfing then I lost her! She-she just disappeared."

"Why didn't you call her after the concert?"

"My phone died! Just call her again from your phone!"

"Fine!"

I called her for the twenty second time.

Same result.

She didn't answer.

I was getting worried and mad at the same time.

I wanted to break something.

I wanted to sit down and burst into tears.

I wanted to yell at her like no tomorrow.

I wanted her here in my arms.

I started to pace back and forth through the living room. I was scared that she would be gone forever.

I didn't know what else to do so I decided to leave the flat.

I opened the door and she was standing right outside it.

But with some guy next to her.

"Who the the fuck is that" I asked more pissed off than before.

"This is my friend. I met him at the coffee shop the other day. The one I was telling you about"

"Oh really."

"Yeah. I stayed with him over night because I knew you had to get up early for school and I didn't want to wake you."

"Um. Bye Robyyn" her friend said leaving.

She walked inside the flat closing the door behind her.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me that you we're staying with him?!"

"Because it was four am by the ye we got done talking and I knew you were asleep!"

"Talking huh"

"Wait are you accusing me for cheating on you with some guy I just met?"

"Well maybe that's why you wanted to stay the night with him! I mean you've done it to me before!"

"I was drunk before!"

"And how do I know you weren't last night?!"

"Because! Like I said; we were just talking"

"Why do I find that hard to believe?"

"Ray! I love you too much to hurt you again! I may have done it to you once but it was on accident! I swear it was! I would never do something like that to you on purpose! I swear..." Tears started to swell up in her eyes.

"I'm sorry that I just don't trust you night now but you kinda ruined it when you slept with Dallas junior year!"

"Yeah I did! It was on accident! I was drunk and so was he!"

"You were drunk when the first time you slept with me! Was I an accident too?"

"If you were really an accident would I have stuck around for two whole years!?"

"I don't know! Miracles happen all the time!"

"So what? Those two years meant nothing to you?!"

"It obviously meant nothing you! If you'd rather be with that guy then go with him! I can tell that I mean nothing to you!"

"You know what!?" tears were steaming down her face now.

"What!?"

"F-Fine!"

SLAM

Vic's POV

SLAM

I was walking away because I thought the yelling had stopped but the crying just began.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked to a crying Robyyn. She was sitting on the floor with her head in her hands. She looked up to see who was talking to her.

Her eyes were blood shot red and her cheeks tear stained.

"Everything" she said choking on a sob.

"You wanna talk about it?"

She shook her head and sniffled.

"Hey I know what would make you better!"

She gave me a confused look.

"Why don't me and the guys spend all day with you to cheer you up. Would you like that?"

She nodded her head and smiled a little.

I smiled back and dialed the bus.

"Hello?" Mike answered from the other end.

"Hey guys Robyyn just had a rough morning with her boyfriend. Why don't we spend all day cheering her up?"

"Sounds good!" Jaime said.

"I'm in!" Tony chimed in.

"She's cool so sure!" Mike agreed.

"Cool. I'll be there soon with her."

"Aight." Mike said then hung up.

"Looks like you get to spend the day with Pierce The Veil" I said smiling at her.

She smiled at me.

I got up and grabbed her hand and I was ready to give her a day to remember.

Hi.

Confused with the Dallas thing?

Read my first story cx

But like yeah cx

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

All that fun stuffs c:

I love you all!

Byeeeeeee