A Day To Remember

Robyyn's POV

"BEAR HUG" Jaime tackled me as I walked into the bus.

"What the fuck" I said laughing.

"THERES HER SMILE" Mike yelled.

This day was already starting to be awesome.

"So how long have you and this guy been dating?" Tony asked me while helping me up.

"Two years. We started dating Junior year of high school."

"Woah. And what made you guys fight?" he asked.

"The fact that I spent the night over here. He thought that I had cheated again..."

"Woah woah woah. Again?" Tony sounded surprised at that.

"Oh yeah I could hear you guys yelling about that...." Vic said.

"The first time I went to go see my friend Dallas in Austin and he threw some huge party and I like blacked out and I all remember was waking up in his bed."

"Woah that's crazy chicka. You should be more careful about what you drink." Mike said.

"I drank one drink then blacked out. I still think he spiked it. I just never thought he would do something like that...." I said trailing off.

"People aren't what you expect" Vic said staring off.

"Well enough with the sad shit. Let's give Robyyn the best day ever!" Jaime said trying to lighten the mood.

"So basically you're giving me
A Day To Remember" I said smirking.

All the guys started to laugh.

"Yeah that's it" Mike said still laughing.

"Hey let's go to London it's like three hours away. We can be tourist." Tony said.

All the guys agreed and we piled into the van.

I sat in the very back with Vic. All the way there we played my playlist. I got embarrassed when they noticed that I had all three of their albums.

When we finally got to London from Manchester we had zero clue where to go.

"LETS GET ICE CREAM!" I said acting like a five year old.

"Now now Robyyn; we have to eat first." Jaime said sounding like a mom.

"But... But..." I said making a sad face.

Everyone started to laugh.

"You looked seriously sad" Vic said.

"I did?"

"Yes you did"

"Oh wow. But let's get food. I'm hungry!"

We drove to the nearest pizza place and ate there; and for dessert we got ice cream as promised.

The guys didn't know where to take me so they decided on the aquarium. I tried arguing by saying that just being with them was enough but they insisted on taking me to the aquarium.

When we finally got inside the guys were getting some stares from some fans; and I was getting some ugly looks from them.

"Hey um... I think those are some fans over there...." I said to the guys feeling self conscious.

"Really? Hey if they don't like you them it's their problem. We think you're awesome!" Vic said smiling.

"Fuck what other people think. They're just jealous" Mike chimed in.