Mr Brightside

Robyyn's POV

It had been almost a week since that kiss and I couldn't get it out of my mind.

But it was only a kiss.

It was only a kiss.

I tried pushing it to the back of my mind but I kept thinking about it.

I thought about this while we sat on the couch watching Mike and Tony beat Jack and Alex at video games.

By this point I had completely zoned out and was only brought back when I felt someone tracing my tattoo.

I 'woke up' and saw Vic tracing the petals of my tattoo. I smiled and grabbed his hand.

He looked back up and smiled back and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Just friends my ass" Alex said throwing the controller down in defeat.

I rolled my eyes and lifted my head. "We all should do something." I suggested.

"Like what?" Jack asked.

"I don't know. Something." I said.

"I'm kinda hungry" Jack said.

"When aren't you hungry?" Alex asked.

"That's true. Let's get Chinese." Jack said.

We all agreed and decided to go to some hole in the wall Chinese restaurant.

The people who owned the place kinda gave us a weird look when we walked in but were happy to serve us.

While we were there some girl recognized everyone so we took their picture for her.

We ended up playing with our food more than eating.

It was a pretty fun meal but I think the owners were getting mad at how loud we getting.

Afterward we just decided to fuck around at Walmart.

It was a weirdly fun thing to do and we actually bought some stuff we needed for tour.

It was kinda awkward to see Jack buy condoms though.

We were walking back to the van when Vic grabbed my hand.

"We should talk" he said.

My heart began to race. "We're in the parking lot of Walmart" I said.

"I haven't had any private time with you until now"

"That's true..."

"Hey Love birds we're going to a bar you coming?" Alex asked.

"Actually. Drop us off at the bus." Vic said.

I gave him a look but he just kept walking towards the van.

We got back to the bus and while everyone else got ready to go out I got ready to stay in.

When everyone was gone I changed into Vic's Thrasher hoodie and some pajama bottoms. I walked out of the bathroom and Vic was looking through the movies.

He looked up when he heard the door close.

"You look..... Beautiful" he said.

I blushed. "I look completely lazy."

"That's the beauty of it. You're not trying and you still look beautiful."

I blushed even more. "So what movie are we watching?"

"That's up to you. We have, Wayne's World, Wayne's World 2, Jurassic Park, All the Star Wars movies, All the Harry Potter movies, every Pixar movie, and Forrest Gump"

"Hmmmm.... Wayne's World." I smiled.

He smiled back. "Alright."

We sat on the couch and watched the movie.

Vic and I sang along to Bohemian Rhapsody at the beginning and when the song was over he kissed me again.

My face turned bright red.

We continued watching the movie and when Garth said "If she were a president she'd be Babe-raham Lincoln"

"You're a Babe-raham Lincoln" Vic said into my forehead.

I smiled "you're an idiot" I said into his chest.

We continued watching the movie and Garth found Benjamin's condoms.

"Ripped, for her pleasure. Ewwwww..."

"You won't need those when you're with me" Vic said.

I shot him a look. It didn't phase him what so ever. Like he never even said it.

I got up when the movie finally ended.

"You're a little shit" I said.

He gave me a confused look. "How?"

I threw him Wayne's World two.

"Take me Garth!" I said mimicking Honey Hornét and getting on top of him straddling him between my legs.

He grabbed my hips and looked up at me. "Where? I'm Low on Gas and You Need a Jacket." He said copying Garth.

"I'm going to be frank"

"Okay. Can I still be Garth?"

"Shut up and kiss me"

And that's exactly what he did.

Just like before.

Slow and passionate.

But this time, the kiss was longer.

When he pulled away I was in shock.

I got back into his arms and laid my head on his chest.

"I love you" he mumbled into my hair.

"I love you too" I mumbled back into his chest.

He moved so he was looking at me.

"Be mine?"

I was shocked.

"Y-Yes!"

"Another movie?"

"Only if it's Wayne's World Two"