Wherever You Will Go

If I could then I would , I'd go wherever you will go,

Way up high or down low,

I'll go wherever you will go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The young couple drove home in silence, still shocked about the revelation. Detective Spivot told them to go home and she'll call them when they had Caitlin's father in custody. Wherever he was.

After returning they sat on the sofa in more silence, it didn't take long to realise Caitlin was crying, she just couldn't believe that her own father had been responsible for all her pain over the last five years. For a while, they held each other for support through the muffled sound of tears.

"Don't leave me again, please," she sobbed.

"I'm not going anywhere, I promise. I'll follow you anywhere, you know that. I'm not leaving you ever again,"

"Good because I don't think I survive living without you again," she wept, clutching to him harder.

"I know,"

"Because I love you,"

"I love you too, more than anything or anyone in this universe,"

"Then let's stop talking," she replied before being picked up and carried to their room...

______________

For the next few days, they carried on like this, mostly because they were terrified that the other may fade away if they let go of each other. They'd tried to forget about the emotional toll being apart those five years had done to them but now they knew who was responsible they couldn't ignore it any longer. They truly, deeply, irrevocably loved each other and the thought of being apart again was painful, simply they couldn't live without each other.

They loved each other too damn much...