Five

I sit next to yoongi, blinking furiously. The swea on my palms dry and my mouth feels sticky.

"What?" I say, and he just smiles at me. "You heard me," he says, and I blink more. "I-uh-how am I supposed to reply to that?" I ask, and he shrugs. "I don't know, maybe compliment me back?" He suggests, and slowly his hand slides up my thigh. Immediately I push it away, scooting farther from him.

"I-I don't know, I dont think so," I say, and he sighs as if hes disappointed. "Alright, your loss" he says, and I roll my eyes at How full of himself he is.

Soon after sitting awkwardly without talking, hoseok and leila return. They bave plastic bags in their hands, and they look excited.

"You and yoongi go in the other room! Wr have gifts for you and we wanna wrap them!" She says, and as yoongi looks confused I feel worried.

"Why do you need to wrap them, just give 'em now!" He says, reaching with grabby hands at the bags.

"Because if you just see them without the suspense of wrapping paper, it won't be very exciting!" She says, and I begin to ve even more worried because somebody like yoongi would believe that.

"Fine," yoongi says, and we both leave their room.

I didn't expect a straight guy with a girlfriend to make so many moves, but youd be surprised. Which is exactly why I left the room, to get away from yoongi.

But what I walk in on is far worse than what I left.