twenty five

yoongi woke up with a heavy head and droopy eyelids. he looked around and noticed he was in his own apartment, but he also noticed he was naked and there was a body laying on top of him. it was weird, because it couldn't be leila or jimin because he didnt come over last night.

he looked down, waiting for his eyes to focus on the person below him.

"hoseok?" he asks, recognizing the guy on top of him nearly immediately. hoseok opened his eyes, widening them as he, too, realised what was going on. he pushed himself off, being sure to cover his private parts.

"holy shit did we fuck?" yoongi asks, and hoseok begins to shift around but winces in pain. he looks at yoongi with concerned eyes, and nods.

"oh fuck," yoongi says, searching around for his phone. he finds it, and his lock screen shows messages from jimin.

JIMIN

hey yoongi

so I walked in on you and hoseok banging

so just to clarify, I was going to leave jungkook for you.

but now whatever the fuck we had is over because clearly I meant nothing to you.

ive probably already blocked your number by the time you read these

bye yoongi.

yoongi groans in frustration as he reads the messages, pulling at his hair roughly.

"fuck!" he yells angrily, and hoseok raises an eyebrow. "what?" hoseok asks.

"jimin walked in on us fucking or something and he hates me now and I have no chance with him," yoongi says, letting hus head fall in his hands.

"it's not like you liked him or something though. why are you getting so worked up about it? so what you lost your fuck buddy, get a new one," hoseok shrugs.

but yoongi would disagree. he did fall for jimin. he didn't mean to, but be was just so cute all the time and he was irresistible.

"you're right," yoongi says, nodding to himself.

"wait no, youre wrong! im gonna get him back," yoongi says suddenly, looking around for his clothes, whichwere thrown around the floor.

he puts them on quickly, ready to leave his house.

"wait, yoongi, be careful with him. he's sensitive. if you push it to far he may never forgive either of us, and I can't lose my best friend more than I already have," he says, and yoongi nods. he thinks for one last moment on his decision, and then he leaves.

time to go fetch my man.

-

lmao whatsup

ihave a question buddies

what are your favorite kpop songs, bgs, and ggs???

k bye